Phantasm

"Agent Kia!!" V exclaimed, but there was no response. V thought, "Now, I don't want to hear that she's still following him."

"Sorry, V, but Kia went on her mission," someone said as they entered his office."Why is everyone so stubborn?" V sighed and asked, causing the person to chuckle.

"Are you laughing at me, Agent Lucas?" V inquired, looking at Lucas."Is there anyone here besides you?" Lucas retorted and casually sat on the couch.

V continued, "Did they catch him?"
Lucas responded, "It's not a 'him,' it's a 'her,' and yes, they caught her."
"But they told me the account was registered as male," V mentioned in confusion.

"Yeah, it is, but it's a girl in her twenties, and I think she's obsessed with you," Lucas explained.V was puzzled, "Huh?"

Lucas reminded him, "Remember when we found out the culprit was at the CEO's party, where you punched me for being a jerk?"

V chuckled, recalling the punch. "Kia said to trouble him, not to put your arm around him and flirt."

Lucas asked, "Are you laughing at my misery?" V replied, "Is there anyone here except you?"

Lucas continued, "Alright, enough laughing. Let me tell you, when Kook was sitting alone at the party, someone was stalking him with plans to drug and kidnap him."

V warned, "Don't try to flirt with him, or I'll knock you out.".Lucas reassured, "Bro, chill, it was just an act, and I saved your husband."

"So, she's one of the culprits in that incident, right?" V asked, now focused on Lucas.

"Yes, she was the one who provided all the information about their arrival that day," Lucas replied sadly. "Don't be sad; we have to stay strong," V encouraged, though his face betrayed his words.

V inquired, "How many more people?"
Lucas responded with a creepy smile, "Just two more to go, the leader and his right hand."

"Stop making that creepy face," V said as he continued his work.

[Four days later]

Late at night, around 10 pm, Kook stood on the balcony, lost in thoughts of Tae. Suddenly, someone backhugged him, arms around his waist, and chin resting on his shoulder.

The unknown male whispered, "What are you doing, baby?" Kook remained silent, wanting to savor the familiar warmth.

"Baby?" the voice called again, but Kook didn't respond, closing his eyes and leaning into the embrace.

"Baby, it's late; let's sleep," the voice insisted, still receiving no response.

Turning Kook to face him, the unknown male tucked Kook into bed, but Kook held onto his wrist.

"Please," Kook pleaded with his doe eyes.

The unknown male removed his jacket, lay beside Kook under the duvet.

[In morning]

All were sitting at dining as jin was serving juice. But Kook didn't came, from last 4-5 days he himself came for breakfast.
All were worried about him.

"I think we should check on him" Yoongi said......

(Meanwhile)

Kook wake up but misses the warmth.....near him. "Where are you?" kook said in his sleepy voice but got no response.

"Don't prank me hyungie" he said again no response. He immediately goes to bathroom to check but it was open means no one's in. He felt himself getting dizzy but he ran downstairs.....

"Hyung Where is he?" he asked to jin who looking at him confusion.

All looked at him in confusion no one knows what kook is talking about. At this jimin went near him and make him looked at himself.

"Kook about whom you are talking?" jimin asked.

"hyung he was with me last night.....where is hyungie?" ."Kook calm down tell me what happened?" jimin said. "He came back hyung he came" kook started crying.....

"Kook don't cry"jin said and all hugged him but he didn't stop. "You should rest kook if he wants to come he will" Hoseok said breaking the hug.

"He will come?" kook asked sobbing."Yes kook" everyone nodded.

After a long time he stopped sobbing and did his breakfast with hyungs. As Its sunday so everyone is at mansion doing nothing but relaxing.

━━❄︎━━

Arish🦋