𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

FIVE DAYS LATER...

    THE MORNING AIR WAS FRESH AND CALMING AS ASTRID'S MIND BEGINS TO DEFOG FROM HER NIGHT OF SLUMBER. The prominent pecks that littered her face and neck were a great greeting to start the day. A small smile climbs on her lips as she lazily drapes her arms around Anakin's neck, eyes still shut. Anakin's own arms hug Astrid's waist closer as his small gentle kisses never cease.

    "Morning, pretty boy," Astrid slurs slightly, voice rough and dark from the rasp coating her throat. Her heavy eyes finally open a bit, her slightly hazy vision making out the different hues of light blue in Anakin's eyes. He had clearly woken up hours before her, his eyes wide and awake and the swollen eyes that one would get when first waking up were not visible.

    Anakin presses one last small peck on her puffy lips before a grin stretches across his face. It was the day. His stomach churned with excitement and zeal as his eyes lazily sweep over Astrid's awe-struck features. He watched as she got pulled into her head, swimming peacefully in her thoughts. Her loving eyes absorb every last detail of his face for the millionth time.

    "Good morning, flower," he responds, his voice too dark and rough. The rasp that coated his tongue was prurient and never failed to send heat flashes throughout Astrid's body. His metal hand pressed lightly against the skin of her waist, the chill of his arm in contrast to her warmed-up skin due to the blanket was thrilling.

    Astrid smiles brightly as she slowly loses more and more of her sluggishness. Today felt different, like something good was to occur. The buzz of elation radiated from Anakin's body, much more than it usually did. Sensing his delight, she felt the same bliss as well.

    It wasn't long before Anakin declared that they'd get a nice breakfast at one of the fanciest cafes in town. He said, and in his words exactly, "let's spoil ourselves today. Just me and you, as a celebration of Layla leaving last night." And who was Astrid to deny the cheeky grin plastered on his perfect face?

    They both got ready and headed to the cafe, Klaus on a leash despite the fact that the pup refused to leave Astrid's side whenever they were in public. It was amusing to see how Klaus's demeanor changes from when he was with his parents versus in public. He switched from being a playful and slightly stupid puppy to an intimidating and unnerving guard dog.

    The view from the open cafe windows was quite beautiful. The famous Coruscant skyscrapers towered around them as the rare garden sat in front of them. It was one of the few nature spots located inside the stone and tower-structured city.