(* Married to professor*)

Here we go..

Please do vote and comments!!

About Rose day....🥀
--------------------------------------

A girl enters a classroom.... She goes to her friend and sit beside her. ... She is in sad mood today.

"What happened yarr? Why are you so sad? ". Her friend asked her.

"He doesn't remember, what is today....
I mean seriously...? How come he doesn't know he must have got some roses from his students... Then why he didn't wish me?" She said being sad yet angry.

"Ohhhh...... Means your professor husband didn't give you Rose on rose day.... But don't worry... I think he must have been preparing a surprise for you.... That's is why he didn't give you Rose...." Her friend said assuring her.

"I hope so.... Otherwise I will not spare him....
The girl said in a worning tone....

-------------------------------

At same time, professor enters....

"Here he comes with lots of Rose's.

The girl glared at the professor

"See. I told you n.. he must have gotten roses from his students I swear I will kill all girls who gave him these flowers.

Her friend chuckled hearing her

"I also gave one" her friend said to her in a teasing tone getting a hard glares from the girl..

And the class continues.

--------------------------------------

Break.....

The girl and her best friend comes out of the class.

"Yarr I think you should not have came today" she said.

"Why?" she asked in confusion.

"Why... Because your husband is becoming a rose bouquet see there...", She said pointing in that detection.

She turned to see and glared at her husband, who is surrounded by some girls...

"Yarr Jasmin.. I think you should tell these girls that he is your husband." Her friend Disha suggest her.

"Seriously..!? It will not be only my decision..?
No Ofcourse not, it will be both decision When the right time comes we will submit announce our marriage.." she said getting annoyed.

"Hmm.... Don't worry.. I am sure he will surprise you by his surprise" Disha said assuring her.

"I hope so.." Jasmin said looking down they both gose inside the classroom.

-------------------------

After college Jasmin comes to her house...
Her mother in law cames to her..

(Ma for mother in law)

" What happened..? Why are you upset?" She asked seeing her daughter in law upset face.

"Nothing Ma it's just today is the first day of velentine week and he didn't wish me Even he went to college without informing me." She said looking down she is really upset today..

"Don't worry he told me in the morning that he had some work that's why he went and you were sleeping that time" her ma said.

"Hmmm" she nodded still looking down.

"Go get fresh n up and come for snacks."

Jasmin nodeded and goses to her room entering in room she checked her phone, hoping for a massage from her husband but got disappointed...