Cousin marriage 8

Here we go ❣️

--------------------------

Everybody clapped as Arijit entered the Khan Mansion with Mahira....

Jasmin and Aly were done with all the rituals and were now there to welcome the newest member of to the family.

"Welcome Mahira bhabhi" Jasmin hugged
Mahira getting all excited. Mahira smiled at her little sister in law's enthusiasm and reciprocated the hug
"Shukriya Jasmin.....oh sorry bhabhi"

"Bhabhi...." Jasmin huffed in annoyance while the other started laughing.

"Galat kya kaha Mahira ne Bhai...ap toh hai hi hamari badi bhabhi.." Arijit teased Jasmin pulling her cheek.

"Aaha....biwi aayi nhi ki chamchagiri shuru.....aur ek yeh Hain" Jasmin scowled and then eyed Aly
"Aur ek yeh Hain.....inhe toh mai kabhi sahi hi nhi lagti"

"Kya bhaijaan.... aapne nhi suna.. wife is always right " Ayush patted Aly's shoulder receiving a glare in return.

"Ab sun liya na mere paper me ek bhi answer na galat karen aap."

"Right ...." Aly rolled his eyes
"Achha..wo thake hue honge ander aane do."

"Thake hue Hain Bhai.." Aryan whispered in Arijit's ear making Arijit glare at him
"Pit jaoge "

"Aur thak jayenge phir " Aryan ran to Aahil s side laughing..he could literally see red covering Arijit's ears and check. His brother was a shy man.

-------------------------------------------
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
--------------------------------------------

"Mai bhabhi ko Arijit Bhai ke kamre me baitha kar aati hu..." Jasmin excitedly got up only to be pulled back by Nimrit
"Beta tumhari bhi shaadi hui hai.... tumhe lag nhi raha hai but hui hai.."

"Haan mujhe sach me nhi lag raha...same Ghar Mai aa gayi na mai " Jasmin pouted with a smile.

"Nimrit shook her head and turned towards her friends... "Aree tum log dekh kya rahe ho ke jai ise"

"Haye Allah Ammi aap aise bol rahi hai jaise nai koi kaidi hun" Jasmin frowned not liking her mother's word's.....how much she wanted to cash in on the occasion and empty Arijit's bhai's pocket..... but alas she was scared of her Ammi.

Sara laughed "Jasmin tumhare sath zabardasti hi karni padegi warna tunhe faraar hote der nhi lagegi.... Aly sir bechaare FIR me likhwayenge bhi kya ."

"Funny..." Jasmin hit sara and picked her lehenga a little
"Mai khud chali jaungi kamre me"

"Iska bharosa nhi hai... peeche jao iske" Nimrit took a sip of her tea and ordered the girl's.

Jasmin was about to flee to Arijit's room but caught by the girl's and was dragged to Aly's room which was decorated with aromatic candles and Rose's

"Kitna ajeeb lag raha hai..."
Jasmin whined seeing the romantic ambience.

"Abhi bahut kuch ajeeb lagena baki hai Jasmin so just chill" Anushka teased smelling the flowers...

"Kuch ajeeb bhi dekhna hai ..? " Jasmin picked her jooties " niklo mere kamre se abhi"

"Nikal ke kya karne ka irada hai"
Sara teased raising her right eyebrow.

"Abhi batati hu..." Jasmin bent to pick the other jooti as well........ but before she could, the girl's were out of the room laughing....
"Enjoy Jasmin as much as you can"

Jasmin had been jumping all day and that started showing the effect. She was feeling pain all over and heavy clothing and jewelry was adding more to her miseries.