Cousin Marriage

Not my original story
Just love the plot soo here is it....
Muslim short story about jasly ❤️

--------------------

Zaid Khan and Mumtaj Begum were the eldest members of the Khan Mansion.
They had three sons.

The eldest one was Aadil Khan who married Zarin and had three sons.

Aly Khan ( 32 year old ) : An introvert possessing dominating and controlling qualities which made him choose the perfect profession.
A chemistry Professor with not so good chemistry with others.

Arjit Khan ( 28 year old) :  A humble and grounded person sharing the load of the family business happily.

Aryan Khan ( 24 year old ) :  fun loving monkey who simply can't keep calm.

The second son Zahir Khan and Nadia had twins son's.

Reyan Khan ( 24 year old ) :  another monkey surprisingly good in studies which sometimes help him escape his elder cousin's glare.

Rehan Khan ( 24 year old ) : A decent boy but still gets managed to Swing on the other side because of his mischievous siblings... But no complaints not at all.

The youngest son Zain Khan and Nimrit had two sons one daughter.

Aahil Khan ( 26 year old ) : A boy with a pleasant mood... Has just joined the company after completing his education.

Ayush Khan ( 23 year old ) :  Fraternal twin of Jasmin..... Older to her by just 4 minutes but acts like a grandfather. Always on toes for pulling pranks.

Jasmin Khan ( 23 year old ) : pampered princess of the house.. just needs to throw a puppy face for getting things done.
She had just one Regret that she didn't share a good chemistry with her professor.

Will there ever be a chemistry between
Jasmin and her professor.. ????

-----------------------------------