Cousin marriage 4

Here we go ❣️

--------------------------

"Are you guys done with the groups..?" Aly asked after finishing the last topic of the chapter.

The class representative handed him a paper carrying all the names....

"Hmm anybody who still not found??"..

Seeing no one raised hand, Aly kept the paper in his file and again picked up the marker.

"Sir mmm we were done for today please"
Some students loudly whispered making Aly tuned "So what according to you all should we do to kill the time,"

"We can ask each other some interesting questions," one of the students said.

"Okay who is going first?"

One of the boys raised his hand and stood up.

The boy was answering the questions excitedly when all of a sudden somone asked
"Letest crush " and pat came the reply
"Jasmin "

"Wow "

"Excuse me

Two different reactions came from two different places but the letter one overshadowed the former with its dangerous intimidating tone.

And then boy's eyes met Aly's blazing one's and he tried to cover up...." Ahh sir I mean Jasmin's friend" but the damage was already done the boy closed his eyes cursing himself in his mind how could he......

"Tu toh gaya" the boys friend who was sitting next to him said seeing Aly's eyes... according to him if looks could kill his friend would have been in the process of travelling to heaven right now.

"Guys there is something I wanted to tell you guys" Aly calmed himself and said.
"This year theory paper carries 70 Mark's and the rest 30 is in my hands"

"Jaani tere fail hone ki wajah abhi bata de raha hai baad mai mat puchiyo " the boy's friend was having fun.

After 5 minutes the class ended Aly was moving out when the boy came running
"Sir it was just a slip of tongue I didn't mean that "

"You better didn't " Aly peeved and scooted out leaving the poor boy.

While Jasmin was sitting with a pout
"Mera ek admirer samne aaye use bhi aankhein dikha kar peeche kar diya "

-----------------------------
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
----------------------------

"Jasmin " Aly entered Jasmin's room with a book in his hand but was little surprised seeing some of his students in her room .

"Good evening sir "

"Good evening.......so zeroed in on the project topic?" Aly asked looking at a chart spread on the table.

"Yes sir..."

"Jasmin...ye lo tumhari book........." Aly handed Jasmin a Book and turned to go but then turned
"Nashta mangwaye sabke liye?"

"Nhi bhaijaan" Jasmin pouted.

"Nahi sir we are all right....." One of the group meets said.

"Aree aise kaise...mai abhi bhijwata hun"
Aly went out closing the door.

"He is sweet yaar.." Anushka said.

"Please.... once in a blue moon wali harkat hai ye" Jasmin grimaced remembering his scolding in the afternoon for going late to his cabin. He had asked for one of her book's urgently but she got little late and so faced the brunt.

"Achha ab ye batao kaun kya kya karne wala hai..?"

"Introduction Jasmin se karwa lo......"

"Ok"