Cousin marriage 2

Here we go ❣️

----------------------

"Are ye aaj seniors ka bakheda kya laga hua hai" Jasmin was sitting with her friends in the canteen during the free time and mugging some chamistry formula in order to prepare herself for the next class. She just wanted to prove that she was better of tuition.
She remembered how she ate up her Tayi Ammi s head for no tution and she proved to be her saviour but on a condition that she would score above average in her mid term.

"Freshers Ane wale hai na isiliye" Jannet her friend said.

"Is baar toh ek Rose themed game bhi ho raha hai.... Freshers ko Jo campus me Sabse zyada pasand hai use rose Dena hai samene."

"Woooow... Ye toh mazedaar hoga" Jasmin clapped her hands.

--------------------------
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
--------------------------

"Are jas... Chal n last bench pe" her friend tried to drag her to the last bench.

"Jahanum ka ticket nain katwana mujhe" Jasmin stopped her friend and again moved to the first bench.

"Aree cousins hein yaar tumhare....  Kuch nahin karenge" Swati was not giving up.

"Ye bekaar si theory ki bhank bhi lag gayi na unhe toh rishta Tod dega mere saath" Jasmin grimaced imagining Aly's expressions even if he gets a whiff of the statement just made.

The sound of the steps alarmed Jasmin and with in no time she found herself sitting on the first bench all ready to welcome her favourite professor.

"Good morning everyone" Aly wished the class and threw a look which managed to give a microscope view of the class.

He started the class with a simple question..  . The question was written on the white board and the class was asked to solve it.

"You all have already studied this theory in the previous semester, with the next chapter we will be going into the details. So, just for a quick revision, solve this."

Aly matched in the classroom looking into the copies .

"Ummm... Galt hai" Jasmin lifted her head hearing the words and then again looked back at her copy... waiting for him to tell her
"Sahi kya hai" but no words came out of her professor's mouth. He just took steps to the next row.

Jasmin looked sideways and found the topper sitting next to her.... she tried to peek into his copy which he shifted to his right.

"Ek to ye toppers ke chochle hi alag hai... Zara sa dikha dega toh kya mai topper ban jaungi... beshram log" Jasmin cursed under her breath and looked in other direction for some help.

"Shshhhh...." Jasmin turned her head at the sound... "Jasmin answer aa gaya kya.?"

"Yahan questions ka matalab samajh me nahi aaya... answer ki baat kar raha hai.." Jasmin frowned but then next second pulled the boy's copy a little...
"Dikhao zara kya answer hai"

Going through the whole solution, she immediately turned and started filling her copy.

"Answer sahi hai?" The boy asked in a whisper.

"Sab sahi hai sab sahi hai" she waved off her hands relaxing the boy.

By the time, Aly returned to the first row, Jasmin was done with the question and was beaming.

"Ok then who is coming to solve on the board?"

"Jasmin ap aayengi?" Aly looked at Jasmin who gave a fake smile and got up
"Nepotism ke asli sardar toh ye hai....aree kabhi dusro ko bhi mauka dein ye"