5.

Adelina

"Oh no" I say

"What's wrong?" the girls look at me confused

"I forgot to tell mom that i'm coming over!"

"It's alright, your brother probably will tell her." Diana says

"Oh right. Thanks Diana."

"I got your back" she winks and I chuckle

_____

We all went to Anne's house now, and Jerry came out of nowhere again.

"Hello ladies" he says

"Shut up, Jerry" Anne tells him and we all go inside, except me, I slow down a bit

"Jerry."

"Yes?" his eyes sparkle as I say his name

"Look i'm sorry for being rude the other day. I don't know why I acted like that, but I want to apologize, and thank you for catching me when the house burned down"

"Hmm, un bisou (a kiss) will do." he giggles

"What?"

"Nothing, you're welcome, and I accept your apology." he smiles

I get excited for a moment, then I thank him. I was about to hurry after the girls, just then I notice Jerry is walking with me.
"So can we be friends?"

"Sure" I smile, then I glance at him and we make eyecontact. I feel that my cheeks went light pink, and my heart is melting, then Jerry smiled.
What's wrong with me?

"Bye Jerry" I wave to him

"Au revoir ma belle" he smirked and walked off

I run inside, the girls stop on the stairs and look at me confused.
"Where were you?" Anne asked

"Oh I was.. Outside I stopped for a while to look around, don't worry" I lied, but why? Why am I lying?

"Okay.." Ruby replied slowly

We went upstairs to hang out, and tried on some clothes, and then Anne and Diana played. Anne was the princess, Diana was the prince, she had to impress her, so that they'll marry. It was fun, I did it with Ruby, she was the princess, I was the prince. Oh, i'm good at this.
I tapped her shoulder.

"My princess" I bowed "You look gorgerous, perfect for such a handsome prince. I live in a beautiful castle, I can imagine our future in it" I smirked "I'm rich, I can treat you well, and I can.." I grabbed Ruby's waist with one hand, with the other, I gently stroked her cheek "Kiss perfectly" and finished.
She was blushing. Anne and Diana was shocked, but they giggled, and whispered to Ruby, "say yes!!" and then I got my answer...

"Yes, yes, YES!! A million times yes!!" she giggled. I proudly smiled at the girls, they complimented me, saying I would be a good prince.

"Not going to lie but.. I would try it for a while, I want to be a boy. For a day. I think its exciting and adventurous." I say

"I know, right!?" Anne stands up "I would try it too! What about you girls?"

"Hmm, I would stay as a girl, I would love it if I would be treated like earlier" Ruby explains

"I would try it too" Diana smirked

"I think if Adelina would dress up as a boy, and she would impress girls like how she did earlier, they would definitely like her" Ruby laughed.

"I agree" Anne said "RUBY! You just gave me an idea" she giggled "We should dress up as boys and go to Charlottetown some day!"

"I like the idea!" I tell Anne then we hug