21.

Adel

My eyes sparkled when Jerry said that.
He kissed my cheek, and we stood up, making our way to my horse. He sat up, and I sat behind him, hugging his waist.
"Hey Jerry?"

"What's wrong, ma belle?" he looked back at me.

"Nothing, just... I've never seen your house. Can I visit you some time? Or now?"

"Oh.. Um.." he hesitated then sighed "Y- Yes, i'll lead the horse to my house. But please promise me you won't laugh."

"Why would I laugh?" I raised an eyebrow "Don't worry, I promise you, I won't laugh."

"Thank you so much, Adelina!" he smiled, then we hurried to his place.

-

There was a dog barking, the horse got a little scared, but Jerry calmed him down, and a man brought the dog inside a little house.
Wow, there are a lot of people here.

"So here we are.." we got off my horse, he looked a bit disappointed.

"Jerry, qui est-elle? (who is she?)" a boy asked, he looked a bit older than Jerry, though I didn't understand a thing.

"Ma petite amie! (My girlfriend!)" he replied.

"So what did he say?"

"He asked who are you, I told him that you're my girlfriend.. could be more than that.." he mumbled the last part under his nose, but I heard it and I had to smile.
We walked inside the house, and I was introduced to everyone, and I didn't laugh, I kept my promise.

"I love you so much ma belle!" Jerry said and left a little kiss on my lips, and I blushed.

"La soulever! (lift her up!)" one of Jerry's sisters said, I looked confused, then next thing I knew was, Jerry picked me up in you know, that princess style, when someone picks you up holding your legs and back.
I blushed at his sudden movement, then his siblings started clapping and cheering for us.
Jerry giggled, it sounded adorable and I giggled with him.

"Will you marry my brother, pretty girl?" one of the youngest girls came to us and looked up at me, asking the question. She's sweet, and I nodded, smiling softly. She got excited and started clapping.

"See? She also thinks you're pretty!" Jerry smiled and kissed my cheek.

-

At dinner, it was pretty silent, and one of the kids said something, and Jerry whispered me the translation.
I then put the fork and knife down, and grabbed the food with my hands, and ate it like if I was a disrespectful person. But soon, they joined and there was no silence anymore, seeing them happy made me happy, Jerry mouthed a 'thank you' to me, and grabbed my empty hand under the table, squeezing it.

"Wait, Jerry." I whispered to him.

"Yes?"

"It's pretty late already, I should go home. I can't stay, my parents don't know I'm here."

"Oh, right, sorry, I forgot about that!" he stood up, everyone's eyes were on him and I.

"Thank you for the dinner, but I have to go now." I stood up aswell, speaking, then one of the younger girls looked upset, not wanting me to leave.

"Are you sure you have to leave?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, but i'll be back another time." I smiled.
"You can't go away without a dance." Jerry's father spoke, which made everyone smile, I was just standing there, confused.

~

Oh, okay.
I really had to dance.
So I danced with Jerry, well at least it wasn't a romantical, it was more like a partying music they played, it was really fun, I enjoyed this.
Later Jerry and I hopped on my horse, the boy insisted to come with me, saying i'd get lost.
I had to let him, it looked like I had no other choice. Honestly, he is so sweet, I love him a lot.

~

At my house, Jerry jumped off, making his way around the house. Took me a few seconds to get it, then I realized, he's gonna climb up to my room. Jesus.
I walked inside quietly, though mom welcomed me, a bit pissed off.
"Mind explaining, where were you this late?"

"I'm sorry mom, I had dinner at Anne's."

"Alright." she sighed "Then you can go to sleep." she smiled, and I hugged her, mumbling a 'thank you'.
I walked upstairs quickly, locked my door and opened my window. Jerry soon came inside, hugging me by my waist.
"I love you so much, did you know that? And did you know how long I've been waiting for telling you this?" he asked, not letting me go.

"I love you too, and I don't. Since when?"

"Since you bumped into me at the fire."

"Love at first sight, eh?" I giggled and smiled.

"Indeed!" he kissed my head, then we walked to my bed.
I asked him to turn around so I could change, I like how respectful he is, he didn't look back not even by a joke.
"Thank you" I sat down, then he sat next to me.
He looked in my eyes, smiling at me, even this makes me turn red.
"I love you, Adelina." he said

"I love you too, Jerry, but how many times will you tell me this?"

"If it bothers you, I'm sorry, but a lot."

"No, no, no, it's okay! I love you too!" I grabbed his hand, then he sighed, just simply leaning in and gave me a kiss on my lips again.
Then he kissed all over my face, everywhere, and I giggled, it was the sweetest thing he did to me, other than just looking at me.
Later we then cuddled and I fell asleep in his arms, I felt so safe and comfortable with him.
"Good night, ma belle."
"Good night, my french lover." I smiled to myself and we kissed eachother one last time before falling asleep.

~