CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Adelina

Christmas is coming. My parents told Finn and I that we're spending the holiday in Germany with our aunt and her family, meaning we're leaving in the winter break. So, I can only meet Jerry on the weekends, when I'm not at the Student's Hostel.

3 knocks on my window, I put the hair brush down and look outside and smile as soon as I see the familiar pair of brown eyes and that adorable smile. There he was, Jerry Baynard, holding onto the window ledge as he climbed up somehow on the side of the house, and he mouthed "Open the window."

I walk over and open the window, and before he even got inside, he leaned forward and pecked a soft kiss on my lips. "I missed you so much, ma douce fille." (My sweet girl) he said with an accent to which I let out a soft giggle.

"Can I do your hair?" he asks with an excited grin as he climbs inside, and I shrug and I close my door and lock it, then sit on the edge of my bed and hand him the hair brush I left on the table earlier.

"Since when did you start to feel like doing my hair?"

"Since you've been away. I can only see you on weekends, plus you're going away in the break! Not fair, I want to spend more time with the l'amour de ma vie! (love of my life)"  He pouts, and starts gently brushing my hair as he sighs and smiles down at me, "Your hair is so soft."

"Thank you." I say and smile as I close my eyes and allow him to style my hair.

"You know.." he started after a brief moment of silence, and tied my hair half up and half down, like how Diana used to do it, "We should repeat that night."

My eyes open as I blush and smile, shaking my head no as he starts to laugh. "Jerry Baynard."

"Sorry ma'am."

"That's what I thought." I say and giggle, and he joins me.

Once he finished my hair, I stood up and walked towards the mirror to check if I wasn't looking foolish. To my surprise, I wasn't.

Suddenly, Jerry walked behind me and hugged me from behind, his now taller figure looked at me through the mirror ever so lovingly with a smile, and he spoke quietly;

"Tu es la plus belle fille que j'ai jamais vue. Je ne peux pas imaginer vivre dans un monde sans toi, tu rends la vie plus excitante. Je vois peut-être des nuages ​​roses, mais cela ne me dérange pas du tout, parce que... Je suis vraiment amoureux de toi, Adelina Müller."

( "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I can't imagine living in a world without you, you make life more exciting. I may see pink clouds, but it doesn't bother me at all, because... I'm truly in love with you, Adelina Müller." )

I felt the butterflies in my stomach, my heart melting, the blood rushing onto my cheeks. I felt like I knew what he was saying, his french is just working too effectively on me.
His soft and warm lips met the skin on my cheek, putting love and pressure onto it and I smiled warmly.

"Ich liebe dich, Jerry Baynard,"
I started as I spoke in a tender, german accent and slowly turned in his arms to face him, and wrapped my arms around his neck as he stared lovingly into my eyes, gazing down at me.

"Ich bin wirklich gesegnet, einen so tollen Jungen an meiner Seite zu haben, der mich liebt und respektiert, dem ich vertrauen und der alles ausdrücken kann, was ich fühle, und ich genieße jede Sekunde mit dir. Ich möchte den Rest meines Lebens mit dir verbringen, du hast Freude und Liebe in mein Leben gebracht, wofür ich wirklich dankbar bin. Ich verspreche, dich niemals im Stich zu lassen, mein französischer Junge."

( "I love you, Jerry Baynard. I'm truly blessed to have such an amazing boy by my side, who loves and respects me, whom I can trust and express everything I feel, and I enjoy every second with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you brought delight and love into my life, to which I am really thankful for. I promise to never let you down, my french boy." )

He listened carefully and his lips curved up into a smile, then he kissed me gently with love, embracing me closely, keeping me safe in his arms.

"I love you too." he whispered after a couple seconds once he pulled away, and removed one of his hands from my waist, and reached into his pocket.

He pulled out a small box, wrapped into a red napkin, and he held it up in front of me. "Merry Christmas, ma belle." he whispered, and I gasped as I took the box.

"You didn't have to..."

"We can't spend Christmas together. You must accept it, my loveliest." he said confidently and smiled at me, and folded his arms over his chest as he watched me unwrap the present and open the gift.

I gasped when I saw a handmade bracelet, and it had a heart shape in the middle, A+J carved into it. I smiled warmly and put it on my left wrist and looked up at Jerry, who was looking down at me with so much love in his eyes, with a tiny smile, and he spoke quietly.

"Why are you so gorgerous?"

"Thank you so much. You know, I thought about surprising you too, and well..." I started and let out a giggle once I saw his eyes widening, and he shook his head and took my hands, and spoke again quietly, "I really hope it's handmade and you didn't buy something expensive for me." he murmured.

"Don't worry, I made it all by myself. You'll love it." I said proudly with a smile as I let go of his hand and walked to my closet and opened it, and started searching through it.

I then pulled out a long, dark blue scarf, and with white colors, his monogram 'J. B.' was crocheted into it.

He gasped and took the scarf, then smiled excitedly at me, "Jolie fille, this is beautiful! Did you crochet it? Alone?" he asked with a toothy grin and I laughed and nodded.

"All by myself."

"I'm definitely going to wear this when it's cold outside. Actually, now." he spoke proudly and wrapped it around his neck, and looked in the mirror.

Wow, it suited him.

He then proceeded to turn around and grab my hips and lift me up, spinning me once in the air as I exclamied and smiled at him, then he kissed my lips lovingly once again.

"My early-Christmas was really good, I loved it. But I suppose I have to go now, I told my parents i'll be quick." Jerry explained and sighed, to which I nodded.

He cupped my face, his thumbs caressing my face as his chocolate brown eyes were sparkling with love, and he smiled at me one last time, and kissed me tenderly. "I'll be patient, i'll wait for you. I don't care how long, but i'll wait. Bye-bye, ma belle." he whispered and kissed me one last time before he walked over to my window, and started climbing out through it.

He flashed me a smile and waved at me, to which I giggled and waved back, and blew him a kiss which he returned, then he continued climbing down. I walked over to the window and watched him leave, he landed safely in the snow as he looked back at least 4 times before he left, and waved at me and blew me more kissed before he was gone.

I smiled and looked down at the bracelet he gave me, thinking how lucky I must be to have this boy with me.

I guess this is what we call love.

__________
I really hope you guys liked this bonus chapter. Happy holidays to everyone, I'll probably make more chapters, what do you think of this one? Let me know in the comms :)