1.Arohi Goenka

Arohi Goenka:

papa's princess and mumma's doll. Akshu and kairav's jaaan. She loves these four alot. Since childhood she felt except these four she was always neglected by elders of the family. They love her she knows it but do they love her as much her elder sister? A question which was always in her mind but she got the answer in negative after her parents died. Kartik goenka and Sirat goenka died in a car accident at a forest area akshu and aru was also in that car. Both of them tried best to save their parents but there was no doctor. From that day an eight years old child decided to be an doctor.
_________________________________________

"The day finally came. Today is haldi ceremony. Tomorrow is my wedding."

Arohi is really happy. Her dream is coming true. Finally she is getting married to the best doctor of town, Abhimanyu Birla. From tomorrow she is going to be the BIRLA and after internship she will be a permanent member of birla hospital. But she likes abhimanyu but does she love him? She only want to marry him because abhimanyu is the best doctor and she wants her to get married with the best. She wants to marry someone who is very successful because this time she does not want to be neglected by her family, The Goenka's. Beside all these she want to have happy and peaceful life with to be husband." Arohi came out from her deep thoughts when swarna called her "Arohi jaldi niche aa abhimanyu and uski family aate hi honge shagun ki haldi leke"

Arohi stood up and goes downstairs. One by one all guests started coming 2 hours passed still birla's didn't came. Kairav and AG are calling them but none of them are picking it. Another hour passed, all the guests are going back.
The whole environment is tensed . They are not able to find akshara and Arohi is totally disheartened. For her the whole world has stopped. Her groom is not coming and sister is also missing.

"Bohot der ho chuki hai akshu kaa kuch pata nahi chaaal raha aur wo phone bhi nahi utha rahi hai baade papa I think ab hume police ke paas jana chahiye"

"Haan kairav tum sahi keh raahe ho chalo" Manish said

At this moment birla's came and a little smile placed on Arohi's lips. "Ap saab abhi aa rahe hai itne time baad. Itne gair zimmedar kaise ho sakte hai aplog?" Mimi said

"manjiri aunty abhimanyu kaha hai? Kaabse wait kaar raahe hai hum saab. Hospital me hai kya? Koi emergency aa gayi?

"Wo abhimanyu ka subha se kuch pata nahi humne use bohot dhunda par wo nahi mila but uska ek note mila hai jisme usne kaha ki wo ye shadi nahi kar sakta isiliye wo gharse bhag gaya" After hearing this Arohi became shocked and tears started falling from her eyes. Everyone was tensed and sad for arohi except one person,Neil birla.

A/N
Hi everyone, hope you all liked this chapter. This is my first story on wattpad so please forgive me for grammatical or any kind of mistake.

Plus I have started watching yrkkh recently so I don't know much about previous storylines (only watched neirohi scenes and some other scenes on Instagram)

Please do vote and if you have any suggestions then please let me know in comment😇