13.Mehendi

3 hours passed it's almost 3 am. Goenka's went to their house.Birla's are still in hospital harsh is fine and taking rest. After some moment they got the news that manjiri is out of danger now and she will be hospitalised for 3 days after that she can go to home.
___

2 days later

"Aru uthja jaldi 3 ghante baad mehendi hain teri" baadi mumma is trying to wake her. "Baadi mumma dupeher ko kon rakhta hain mehendi" she said irritatingly in sleep. "Tune hi toh rakha hain shamko teri duty hain hospital main. Ab jaldi uth" Arohi woke up had her breakfast and started getting ready for her mehendi ceremony.

The shadi is in few days. Arohi is very happy because manjiri had an accident but now she is fine and doing well her wedding ceremonies are start again. Her sister can attend her wedding without any tension with rest of birla's. Manjiri can also join them from haldi everything is going smooth now. She again tried her best to take Neil out from her mind and this time she was successful. What Neil has done for her? Nothing. He always insulted her, took side of his brother who was wrong, without even understanding her once he told the whole family about the donation thing. Yes he took care of her that night but what if some else would've been in Neil's place? They would've done same for the sake of humanity (maybe) or maybe Neil did this because she is his bhabi's sister. He supported her but he was failed to understand her otherwise family ki baat kyu karta?

On other side the understanding between her and Rishab is unmatchable. Along this he takes care for her, kept asking what she likes or not. When baade papa was scolding arohi because she changed the time of their mehendi in last moment he took a stand for her made baadepapa understand that she is an intern and she can't take so much leave from hospital. She felt amazing when her to be husband fought for her. In short now Arohi thinks he is the perfect one for her.
___

Mehendi ceremony starts everyone is singing, dancing and enjoying the function. Neil didn't came he stayed with her mom at hospital. Henna artist is applying mehendi on Arohi's hand and akshu is also sitting beside them

"Dulhe ka naam kya hain?" mehendi artist asked. Arohi is busy in watching dance and akshu is about to answer but she got a call from her brother-in-law. She picked the call and said "Neil" mehendi artist misunderstand and thinks groom's name is neil and writes on Arohi's hand.(Inspired by tv serial😂)

"Haan maa ki tabiyat thik hain" akshu continued. "Yess bhabi thik hain maa ab kaal ghar le jaa sakte hain. Wese maine ye puchne ke liye call kia aplog hospital kaab aa rahe ho?" "Thodi der baaad function khatam ho jayega shaam thaak aa jayenge" "okeh byee" they disconnected call.

"Rishab hain ladke kaa naam" akshu said to mehendi artist. "Paar apne toh Neil kaha thaa aur maine likh bhi dia" mehendi artist continues."What akshu tune Neil kyu bola" Arohi asked

"Areh maine call paar Neil bola tha apne galat samajh lia" akshu replied. "Aap ise jaldi thik kardijiye Neil ko rishab banado" Arohi told to the artist but she said " I can't iska rang beth gaya hain ab thik nahi ho sakta" both sister got tension but mehendi artist finds a solution "ek kaam karte hain Rishab dusri jagah likh dete hain" "haan thik hain yaahi kijiye" Arohi replied.

×××After an hour the function ends×××
____

"Nurse konse doctor duty pe hain" abhimanyu asked."doctor Arohi" she replied."unhe kahiye ga prescribed injection dene keliye maa ko" Abhimanyu said to the nurse and she was going towards manjiri's cabin. Suddenly somebody stopped her and said "doctor Arohi ko ye waali prescription nahi main jo de raha hu wo dena" the guy give the prescription to nurse.

"Ap ho kon and ye waali injection toh bohot harmful hain patient ke liye" nurse said to the guy. "Don't ask too many questions jo bola hain waahi karo" he gives her a check "5 lakhs" nurse got shocked. "Haan if you want this toh jo bola hain wo karo and chaahe kuch bhi ho jaye apna mu band rakhna Aur Arohi ke injection dene ke baad prescription change kardena abhimanyu wale prescription ke sath" he told nurse and she agreed.

Nurse entered in manjiri's cabin and sees Arohi is not here yet. 2 mins later Arohi came and stated "ap patient ki file dijiye mein uske according medicine de deti hu". "Doctor abhimanyu ne prescribe kardia hain already and unhone kaha hain yaahi injection dene ke liye" she handed the prescription to Arohi.

Arohi still wanted to check manjiri's report but then she thought abhimanyu already prescribed so zarurat nahi
hain.

She took the injection and Neil came. They both looked at eachother awkwardly "Neil tum yaha" "haan maa se milne aya tha" "manjiri aunty abhi so rahi hain tum bahar jao" he did what she said. She gave her the injection and went outside meanwhile the nurse changed prescription again.

"Arohi maa kaisi hain? "Kaal le jaa sakte haina unhe ghar?" "Haan she is fine" she said and left to check other patients. Neil headed to see his mom. He sits beside his mom, and captures her hand between his hands. "Maa I love you most" he kissed her hand. Suddenly his mom started breathing heavily. "Doctorrr bhaii taiji" je started screaming. Abhimanyu akshara nurse and mahima entered to the room. "Bhaii dekhiye naa maaa ko achcha naak kya hua hai" his voice breaks while talking. Tears started flowing from akshu's eyes. Abhi and mahima are checking manjiri. Her heartbeat got very fast. Abhi ordered nurse to call Doctor Arohi.

Arohi came and got really tensed seeing manjiri's this state. Abhimanyu shouted on her "konsa injection diaa hain tumne maa ko" "jo tumne prescribed karke di thi" she said in a trembling voice not because she is scared of abhimanyu but she is scared seeing manjiri's health. She went thru this pain before she doesn't want anyone else to bear this pain.

"Konsi waali mujhe dikhao" mahima said and Arohi showed her. "Ye maine prescribe kia hi nahi tha issa toh ulta affect ho raha hain" abhimanyu said. "No doctor abhimanyu apne yaahi lilha hain prescription main" Arohi protested and abhimanyu told nurse to find the prescription and nurse did what he said. "Yeh dekho ankhe kholke doctor Arohi this is what I prescribed" Abhimanyu said. Everyone is shocked how Doctor Arohi can make such blunder. Abhimanyu and Mahima and some other doctors are trying their best to save her. Akshu is standing beside them. Arohi is completely froze she is sure that she can't be this irresponsible

Suddenly she felt a tight grip on her arms and she looks towards it. Neil eyes are has become red, filled with anger. He holds her arm tightly and drags her towards the medicine room. Arohi is lost in her thoughts. She doesn't care if Neil is dragging her or the whole staff is looking at them. Right she is scared what if something happens to manjiri. They reached in the storage room and Neil pinned Arohi on wall. His grip was tight but not harsh to her skin. "How can you do this Arohi" he groaned. His voice made Arohi shivered. It's filled with fear anger and pain. "Trust me Neil maine kuch nahi kia" Arohi spoke.

"Trust and you? Tum jaisi insaan ko koi trust hi nahi kar sakta jo apni khudki behen ki khushiyaan barbaad karsakta hain usse aur kya hi umeed hogi? Sabkuch intentionally kia haina tumne badla lene ke liye mujhse bhaise and hamari puri family se because we served what you deserve" his harsh words are killing her from inside. "I thought jaisi bhi hain ek doctor tum achchi hogi but tum toh apne professional ki bhi nahi ho saki"

This time her anger level also got high. She can bear everything but when it comes to her profession she can't bear it. She gave her all to become doctor. Her career has became her life a life which she loves more than any other thing. She became doctor bcz of her parents and she can't listen a single word against it.

"Shut the fuck up Neil birla you have no rights to say a word against my loyalty towards my profession" she raised her hand points her finger on him and fight back.

Neil was about to reply but a ward boy came told them that manjiri is out of danger now and abhimanyu called doctor Arohi
___

Hi everyone please do vote and comment it motivates me alot

Sorry for this boring chapter I have no idea about medical as I am a commerce student so if I wrote anything wrong then please forgive me

And are you guys liking this book? Should I continue it???