21.Birla Not Goenka

Confetti blasts, cake on the table and flowers everywhere. "Congratulations sir" almost 30-40 people screamed when he entered in his agency. Ankit, his bestfriend came forward and gave him a bouquet.

"ye saab kyu" stupid Neil forgot that he came to office first time after his wedding. "Kyu matlab kya" ankit spoke. "You got married sir" one of his staff member continued.

"Areh haan thanks everyone"

"Sirf thanks? Sir you got married and hume bulana toh dur bataya bhi nahi ekbar" accountant said. "Sorry guys because of some issues my family wanted everything to happen privately"

"But now you have to throw a party"

"Yess and where is Aarohi? You should have bring her today" ankit spoke but he didn't reply and told everyone soon he will throw a party and everyone went to do their chores.

After one week he entered in his cabin, most comfortable place for him after his room.

"Neil why are you not telling Arohi that rishab wasn't a nice person" ankit asked him. "She liked him alot it will break her heart"

"But she won't able to move on if you won't tell her aur phir tum dono ka kya"

"Hum dono ka pata nahi I do like her alot but......Leave it, aaj hospital gaya tha cctv 1 week baad milega"

"Achcha I have organised a party tomorrow on behalf of you"

Neil gave a question look to his friend. "You suddenly got married without any announcement people are making their own stories like you guys had eloped so it's important"

"Achcha thik hain but I am not sure Aarohi ayegi ya nahi" Neil replied

"Ana parega it's about your and her reputation kaise bhi ho kaal raat ko aajana tum dono venue paar it's more like a reception"

Neil sighs but agreed because he also knows about all these gossips and rumours.
__

She took her books out from luggage, placed it on his study table which is occupied by her now. She hadn't studied since a week and that's the longest break she ever took. Agreeing to get marry with rishab was biggest mistake. That one decision hampered her studies, changed her life. Forgetting everything and only focusing on her studies is her main goal right now.

The doctor finally opened her book and started reading. Hours passed, the evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky.

After sometime sky turned dark, covered with blanket of stars but Youngest Goenka is still studying. She heard a familiar voice "Aaru". A big smile appeared on her face when she spoke "kairav bhaiyaa"

She was happy to see her brother after so many days. She hugged him and they talked alot. Kairav tried to convince her to come at Goenka's but he failed as she refused to go. Akshu came and smile on
Arohi's face faded. Kairav hoped that everything will be fine between arohi and akshara because they are staying in same roof but he understood that his sisters are still not in a good equation.

Aarohi became silent, Akshara not uttering a word and kairav confused what to say for the first time Goenka siblings are stuck in a situation like this and as saviour their cousin, Vansh Goenka came. His not so funny jokes lightened everyone's mood and after a long time forgetting everything unknowingly they rejoiced their moments like before.
__

Neil entered in his room and saw Aarohi with her brothers and sister. He greeted vansh and kairav later akshu take them downstairs for dinner and told Neil to come after getting freshen up.

"Someone occupied my study table too" he spoke after they left. "Your? It's mine now"

"Tum toh meri saari cheezein le raahi ho" he said. "Aarohi Goenka ko jo pasand hota hain wo le leti hain"

Neil bent down a lil bit and reached on her level and leaned near to her ear. His hot breath touched her skin and as result she gasped.

"Aarohi Goenka nahi Aarohi Birla" his action and words made her shocked but before she could reply or come out of shock Neil left the room.
___

"Aarohi aaj raatko ek party hain please ready rehna 7 baaje mein tumhe lene aa jaunga" he informed her. "Aaj ratko hain and tum mujhe abhi bata raahe ho? Mein pehnungi kya?" She screamed. "Pehen ne se yaad aya please wear something black"

"Are you crazyy I have nothing black to wear" she replied. "Your wardrobe is filled with black clothes"

"Wo daily wear hain chamgadar party ke liye I have nothing aur tumhe pehle batana chahiye naa"

"I forgot yesterday. Ab kya kaare?"

She thinks a lil bit and screamed excitedly "SHOPPING"

"Haan phir jao"

"You are coming with me too"

"Noo" he replied in a crying tone

"Yesss that's final"

Unwillingly he agreed but crying inside because during abhi and aarohi's wedding he went to shopping with her and akshara once and Aarohi took ages to select one dress
___

A/N

Hi everyone hope you all doing well. Late update because I have exam but still I will try to update asap and this is an unedited chapter so ignore spelling or any other mistakes

Please do vote and comment 💗