16. Shadi (Part-1)

Sirat, wore a beautiful red lehenga on her wedding and today Arohi wears her mom's lehenga on her wedding.

Mangtika on head, hands filled with heavy bangles of gold and glass, heavy jewelry on neck. She completed her look by applying kohl on her lower-lash line and a bindi.

Her baadi mumma places dupatta on her head and takes off evil eye. "Kisi ka nazar na lage thu thu thu" mimi said with teary eye. "Mimi don't cry konsa main aaj hi jaa rahi hu parso jana hain Mumbai" Arohi spoke. "Phir bhi dur toh jaa rahi haina" mimi replied and hugs her great-granddaughter. All Goenka males entered in the room and stunned to see her. They all have to agree that Arohi is the most beautiful bride they have ever seen. "Kaisi lagrahi hu main" she asked to them. "Sabse sundar" AG & manish replied. Kairav comes forward and kissed on her forehead

"you are just looking like sirat mumma Aru" kairav's this statement is enough for her to understand that she is the most beautiful bride. "Na na rona nahi warna ye jo 3 ghante lagakar itna makeup kia hain sab kharab ho jayega" vansh said to Arohi who became emotional but vansh made smile on her face. "Achcha chalo sab niche barat aati hi hogi" they all left Arohi in the room.

She sits again infront of mirror and thinks "finally this day came. Mujhe lagraha hain ye koi sapna hain I got my family, my life parter, getting rid off birla's and other toxic peoples, I can continue my studies in Mumbai and make my way to become a doctor again"

Neil is passing by her room and wearing his watch. His eyes fell inside her room and his eyes got stucked. A girl sitting infront of mirror is ready in her bridal attire. She is looking jaw dropped gorgeous. He felt like he is in a dream now. He looked into her eyes thru the mirror and she turned around. "Tum yaha" Arohi's voice helped him to come out of his dreamland. "Wo-wo" he fumbled. "Kya wo wo?" "Yaha se jaa raha tha toh tumpe nazar pari" he replied. "Nazar paari toh tumne socha checkout karlu? He rolls his eyes and said "nahi socha akhri baar ke liye dekhlu kyuki aajke baadse toh tumse chutkara" "yeaah right finally tumhari family se picha chut raha hain" she said excitedly. Neil gave her an unbelievable look and goes from there.
___

Waiting waiting and waiting that's all Goenka's can do now as barati's are not picking their phone. 30 mins passed still they haven't came yet. Maybe they haven't left from hotel yet? some emergency?traffic? Network issues? What's the reason of them being late? They are surrounded by many questions. They told the bride that her barat is stuck in traffic so she is resting in her room without any tension. But In mimi's room atmosphere is tensed. Guest's gonna come after 30 mins as Goenka's called guest's 1 hour late because if barati's are late guest's can't make any faltu ka gossip

Kairav vansh and abhimanyu came from the hotel where the groom family stayed. Yes abhimanyu birla too. In this stressed environment he decided to fulfill his responsibility not for Arohi but for his In-laws.Everyone's eyes are stuck on their pale faces. "Kya hua bhaiya abhi kaha hain rishab aur uski family" Akshu asked.

Vansh nodded his head negatively. His this action made mimi almost unconscious but shefali holds her and made her sit on chair. "Kairav hua kya hain clearly bolo" manish spoke with a trembling voice. "Unhone aaj sham ko hi checkout karlia hain hotel se and airport ke liye chaale gaye"

This line is earth-shattering for the girl who just entered in room to ask where is her groom. Everyone looks at her numb face. "Is this all true" she asks her brother thru her eyes without uttering a word. Kairav confirmed that whatever she heard is true. She is about to fell on her knees but a known pair of hand holds her.

Neil didn't let her fall. Keeping all hatred aside he wants to be on her side now. He made Arohi sit on a sofa and stands beside her. She losted in her thoughts. She doesn't know who helds her or made her sit. She is remembering those moments which she spended with Rishab.