18.Panic Night

Everyone was tired so they decided to do other rituals at morning. Shefali took Arohi to Neil's room and told Arohi to call her if she needs anything and left.

"Why these accessories are so uncomfortable" Arohi thinks and starts removing it. Neil came to his room and saw Arohi is struggling to remove her hairpins. He stood behind her and removes some pins. She is looking at him thru mirror and asked "why did you said yes?" He kept helping her and replied "because my mom wanted it"

"Kyu chahti thi wo?" She questioned hin again. "Unhe lagta hain ki tumhari shadi birla's ki wajah se tuti hain naa hospital tumhara licence leta aur nahi he sab hota" he replied her honestly.
"Chalo koi toh hain jinhe apni family ke galti ki realization hain" she chuckled.

"My family has no fault in this. Tumhari hi galti thi" Arohi turned and glance at him. "Tum aur tumhari family jisdin mujhe mera licence wapas milega na taab jaan chutegi meri isse" she pushed him lightly and goes to washroom. She changed and came out saw Neil lying on bed.

"Chamgadar uth yaha se" she shouted. "Kyu uthu mera bed hain" "tumhara bed tha ajse mera hain" "mein apna bed yaa room kisike bhi share nahi karne wala" "achcha jaab bidai ke wakt mujhe ane yaha ane ke liye kaha tha tab nahi socha tha"

Neil sighs "wo saabke liye kaha tha everyone was tired tumhari tarha thodi na hu jo khudke baare mein hi soche" Arohi started fuming "haan mein khudke baare mein hi sochti hu aur isiliye abhi bhi khudke baare mein hi sochungi" she stands on bed and started hitting Neil with pillow. "Arohii kyaa kar raahi ho" Neil shouted

"Aur bolo mujhe selfish" she said while hitting him. He got up on his knees and the pillow fight starts.

Arohi's slipped and fall on him. While her fragrance is drooling him at the same time he saw her eyes are trying to control emotions. She is trying her best not to hug him and she succeeds. She gets up but he wanted to stay like that. They are sitting on bed with a awkward silence but Neil broke it. "Thik hain lelo mera bed" "tumhara tha abse jitne dino ke liye mein yaha hu mera hain"

He rolled his eyes and cursing him for not buying a couch for his room but thankfully he has extra mattress so he placed it on floor, next to the bed and slept.
___

3 am at night he woke up by a sobbing sound. He looks around and saw a girl near balcony sitting with buried face, knees close to chest on floor. "Who is this" scared Neil whispered to himself "shit" he slammed his forehead and continued "how can I forgot I got married with chipkali" he goes near to him

He goes near and sits beside her. "Arohi" he spoke but she didn't replied neither looked at him. He wrapped himself around her and decided to stay quiet.

She felt someone around her. She is liking his warmth. It's giving her comfort which she needs.

Arohi lifted her face. Neil saw his wife's swollen eyes and wet face because of crying so much. He felt her warm breath on his face as they are very close and it's increasing. She was almost breathless. "Arohi breathe, take a long breath" but she wasn't ready to listen him. "he left me too' They only care about reputation not me" she uttered

"Wo tumhe deserve hi nahi karta tha" that's all he could say. "Koi bhi mujhe pasand nahi karta" "Kia toh tha tumhe pasand paar usse engagement karli" he murmured. "Maine injection bhi galat nahi lagaya tha but phir bhi mera kisine trust nahi kia" she spoke while crying but he is quiet this time.

Neil picked her in bridal style and laid her on bed but she is not ready not leave him. "Panic attack ke wakt jhuth nahi bolegi, sachme kya kisine prescription change kia tha?" He thinks and both of them fall asleep, hugging eachother.
__

"Neil" Abhimanyu's voice breaks his sleep. He woke up, saw Arohi sleeping on him. He separated himself from her and opened the door with a sleepy eye. "Haan bhaiya" "maa ne bulaya hain jaldi niche aa aur Arohi ko ye dene ke liye kaha hain" he handed Neil a saree.

"Arohi wake up" "5 min bhaiya" she said in a sleepy tone. "Bhaiyaa nahi hu mein Neil hu" she sat up in shock and spoke "neil tum kya kar raahe ho yaha"
"Chipkali kaal unfortunately humari shadi ho gayi aur tum abhi mere room mein ho" arohi slaps her head "shit mein toh birla house mei hu" "jii haan aur abhi ye saare pakdo aur niche ao" "mujhe nahi dekhna subha subha tumhari family ki shakal"

"Mind you words" he glanced at her and she rolled her eyes. She got up from the bed. Neil looks at her, she looks at him and both of them runs towards bathroom but Arohi reached first "chipkali mujhe ready hona hain pehle office jana hain" he knocks the door "nahi mein hi ready houngi pehle tum kisi aur ke room mein chaale jao" "mein iska badla lekar rahunga" "dekhte hain" she shouts from inside.

He goes to guest room got ready and went downstairs. "Neil Arohi nahi aayi" akshara asked. "Ready ho rahi hogi" he replied. "Wo dekho aa gayi" manjiri said and he looks at stairs.

Arohi Goenka wearing a red saree coming towards him. As usual Neil's eyes are stuck on her and this time abhimanyu noticed it. "Arohi bohot sundar dikh rahi ho" manjiri complimented and Arohi thanked her. "Beta jaldi se kuch banade aaj teri pehli rasoi haina saab aate hin honge breakfast ke liye"

"Paar mujhe cooking nahi aati" she hesitated while saying this. Neil chuckled and said "expected" "tum chup raho chamgadar". "Koi baat nahi akshara haina wo kardegi teri madat" she said and left.

She went to kitchen and akshara started following her "akshu kuch bhi nahi karogi tum betho" abhimanyu said. "Haaan mujhe bhi nahi kisike help she said and left.

"Kyaa karu aab mein" she spoke to herself. "Baadi mumma ne ekbaar sikhaya tha kachori waahi banati hu" she started preparing it

Everyone gathered in dining area and Arohi also came with her kachori. Everyone took a bite and their face got red. "Itnaa spicy kyu hain" Neil said. Birla's gulped water like they are thirsty since a month while Arohi is enjoying this scene.
___

Hiii everyone hope you all liked this chapter please do comment and vote❤😇