22.love is in the air 💕

"Ye wala kaisa hain" Aarohi showed Neil 11th number dress. "Ye wala best hain ye lelo" Neil said in a irritating tone. "Neil be serious" "Aarohi mein pagal ho jaunga if you show me another one"

"Kuch bhi achcha nahi hain let's go to another shop" she said. "This is the 3rd store we visited aur nahi" he replied.

"Okeh go and select one for me I am not doing anything now" her this statement was enough for Neil to make his eyes roll but for the sake of party he has to do it. Leaving Aarohi behind with her phone and cursing himself for forgetting about it, he started walking around.

Left corner behind that blue lehenga his eyes fell on a elegant off shoulder tea length black gown. He takes the dress to Aarohi and she was very happy and impressed by his choice even tho she didn't show it on her face.
___

"Aarohi how many ages you are gonna take to get ready"he said knocking the door which Aarohi had locked from 45 mins. "You go downstairs I am coming in 5 mins" she shouted from inside of room. "Achcha thik hain come fast"

He walked downstairs and his mom casted evil eyes off from as he is looking so good today. His eyes also fell on mirror and he looked himself in it. A smile of pride appeared on his face.The tuxedo always brought something out of him, a self-respecting pride and confidence.

"Aaro- he was about to shout but he saw her coming down. His eyes got stuck on her. Only this girl has power to hypnotise him. "Kyaaa"

Her voice help him to come out his dreamland. "Kuch nahi"

"What kind of guy he is? Cant he give some compliment" she thought while sitting beside him.

"Arohi" he said while driving. "Hmmm bolo"

"You are looking really beautiful" in reaction she immediately looked at him. He wasn't ready to met his eyes with her so he was trying to focus on driving. She blushed, tried hard not to show on face but failed and He saw it thru mirror.
__

They entered, greeted, everyone congratulated them. Everything was going smoothly until a middle aged guy holding a drink in his hand came. Arohi recognized he is a competitor of Goenka's. Manish Goenka and this guy are like enemies.

The guy came and talked normally but then he said "Arohi you feel so lucky someone like Neil birla married you after 2 boys left you right? And Neil I must say you have a big heart and sympathy to marry a girl like her"

Before Arohi could say anything Neil spoke " You are wrong Mr. Sharma actually I am very lucky to have someone like Aarohi and it's their lose whoever left her. Aarohi is a wonderful girl and maine kuch sympathy nahi dikhai I really like her that's why we got married"

He finally took a stand for her which was enough for her to like him more. Music started, all couples goes to the dance floor. Neil forwards his hand towards her to dance and she accepted.

He placed his hand on her waist and they started dancing.

Losted in eachother's eyes, Love is in the air
____

A/N

After so many days I have wrote something hope you all liked it. It's a short one ik but didn't wanted you to wait more💕💕💕