20. Misunderstood

"Chipkali tumhare chehre pe itni khushi kaise aaj" he asked the girl who is blowdrying her hair. "Finally saare rituals khatam huye hain now I can focus on my further studies and saree lehenga wagera se bhi chutti"

Neil open his closest or we can say their closest and spoke "where are my cloths, mere jeans itne chote kaise ho gaaye"

"chamgadar wo tumhare nahi mere jeans hain"

"chipkali ye kya baat huyi mere kapde kaha hain?"

"Left part mein" he opens another part and a mountain of clothes fall on him. "What's this Aarohi" he got irritated

"This side has less space but still I managed to adjust your clothes here"

"Bohot bara ehsaan kardia na"

"What else I do jagah hi nahi hain"

"Naya cupboard kharidna hoga"

Delightfully, she looks at him "white colour ka kharidna, this blue colour doesn't go well with the room"

Blue is his favourite colour but still he chose not to argue in this topic so he agreed with her. If his this gesture makes a smile on her face then why not? This girl made a barrier around her and she doesn't let anyone cross it but her eyes speaks. She is suffering, he doesn't know from what but she is. It's not only their wedding but also alot of things. She hides all these from everyone but why he can see it only? Maybe he likes her or love. The more he is knowing her, he is falling for her. Although he was confused, fell for her a long time back and also tried to confess but she refused to have any kind of feelings for him and chose Rishab. Also not to forget the hospital incident. Now he is not sure about it. He is determined to find the truth whether someone changed the prescription or not.
__

Birla's are free at morning today so everyone doing breakfast together except abhimanyu and harsh

"Arohi tumne age kya socha hain" anand asked her casually. "PG" she replied. "Then you should start preparation from now"

"Kya anandji usko kya zaruraat hain preparation ki donation haina" mahima stated.

The atmosphere became tensed in a second. Manjiri and akshara looks at eachother anxiously. Nervousness started developing in shefali's body. Parth got irritated because of his mother's unnecessary statement. Fear appeared on Nishtha's face as she felt a super heated debate gonna start in few seconds.

Arohi clenched her jaw and gave angry glance to Neil. He gulped and lowered his gaze due to guilt. She sighs and everyone became ready for her reply which gonna start a conflict

But surprisingly Arohi stayed quiet. Everyone got a lil bit relax but not for all as Arohi left without completing her meal. Neil was about to go but before he could stood up his mom gave him a sign to stay there and went behind her.

"I am tired how much I have to defend my, there's no point. I know they won't trust me with anything ever. Even if I say truth that donation se I just got the seat but I topped because of my capability they will doubt"

"Arohi" her trance got broke by manjiri's voice. Her mother(in law) sits beside her and spoke "I am sorry for whatever happened"

"Ap kyu?" Arohi asked her. "My whole family did wrong with you" Arohi's eyes got widened hearing this. "Haan beta pehle abhimanyu ne jo kia uske liye aur aaj didi ne jo kia uske liye" she hugged her MIL. "I know it was not easy for you to accept abhimanyu and akshara's relationship but still you did, You are very brave Arohi."

She is happy that someone understood her pain, her emotions, her feelings. Which was unnoticed by her own family. "Thankyou" that is all Arohi can speak right now.

Neil entered and the ladies hugging. Even tho manjiri ordered him to stay there but her impatient son disobeyed and he is glad that he disobeyed otherwise he would've missed this beautiful moment.

"This is wrong maa itne pyaarse toh mujhe last time kab hug kia tha yaad bhi nahi" Neil's voice dragged their attention. "Achcha bhul gaya haldi wala din dono ko sath mein gaale lagaya tha" manjiri spoke. "Haan chamgadar kuch dino pehle hi toh huyi thi haldi tum na zyada over react karte ho"

"Mein aur overreact? Huh chipkali agar overreact ka award diya jay naa toh phir tumhe hi milega"

"Achcha maine kaab ki overreact"

"Kyu bhai bhabi ke gatbandban ke wakt kia tha na chamgadar haato mera haq hain"

"Wo overreact nahi tha"

"Tha"

"Nahi tha"

"Maa ap boliye wo tha na" he asked but she was lost in her deep thoughts.

"Manjiri aunty" Arohi placed her hand on manjiri's shoulder. It broke her trance and she replied "haan"

"Maa kya sochraahi hain aap"

"Yahi ki jo kismat mein likha hota hain wo hokar hi rehta hain"

"Matlab"

"Dekho na haldi waale din mera kehna tha teri shadi jaldi se ho jaay Aarohi jesi kisi ladki ke sath and ho bhi gayi phir tujhe bhi toh haldi lagi thi usdin"

Her statement made the couple lil bit uncomfortable and as result the chaotic room became silent. Manjiri understood it and decided to broke the silence

"Areh mein bhi and kya baate lekar baith gayi. Niche sabka nashta bhi ho gaya hoga jati hu"

"Mein bhi jata hu agency"
__

"Neil" manjiri stopped her son "haan maa"

"Aarohi buri nahi hain misunderstood hain, try to understand her and give both of you a chance" he left without replying his mom

He started driving and reached to his destination, Birla hospital.

"Neil sir aap yaha" incharge of security department asked him. "Haan mujhe 1 week pehle ka cctv footage chahiye 3rd floor ke corridor ka aur room number 307"

"We can't give it to you without harsh sir's permission"

"But you know me mein thodi kuch galat karunga"

"But sir rules are rule"

"And Doctor abhimanyu is my brother" Neil gave a tight lipped smile to the incharge

"Thik hain sir I'll give it but you have to wait for 1 week"

"Why?" He asked. "Technical problem hain saare footage recover ke liye gaaye hain aate aate 1 week laag jayega"

"Achcha thik hain" he came out of hospital.

"1 week baad pata chaal jayega Aarohi sahi hain yaa galat" he thinks
___

Hi everyone hope you all liked this chapter please do vote and comment💕