Chapter 7

Shooting your shot should be an Olympic game.

Angela Fox 🐿️.

True to Hilda's words, Kenny and his date were back, minutes later. From my hideout, I saw the massive black gates open, then in glided a classy Ford mustang that stopped at the center of the compound.

The driver's door and front passenger's door opened in sync then our villain stepped out in all the suaveness he could muster.
The blondie sashayed to his side, clinging to his arm while they advanced and I quickly got out of my hideout to check where they were headed. By the way, when I said hideout, I hope you didn't take your mind to the extreme. I literally used that so you'll imagine me as some kind of female Rambo or spy or whatever. In reality, I was just leaning behind one large pillar and peeking downstairs at them.

I followed stealthily, heading towards Kenny's side of the mansion. I assumed they'd use the elevator which is why I dived into the stairway and hopped as quickly as my legs and stamina could take me. Not knowing, they actually didn't use the elevator. They were also on the stairway. Whoops!

I instantly backtracked then trailed slowly, secretly after them, while eavesdropping on their flirty conversation.

"You look so breathtaking today," Kenny said.

The blondie giggled. "Do I?"

"Of course sweetie. I wouldn't be dating you if you weren't this hot, literally taking my breath away."

Ugh,so lame!

"Really? So you're dating me just because of my body?"she asked in a voice that sounded all flirty and innocent.

"You know I don't mean that. You're a beautiful person, inside out. High time everyone saw that."

"Aww Ken, you're so sweet! What will I do without you?"

I slapped my forehead, wallowing in a moment of secondhand embarrassment. What was sweet about this corny line?? Oh, girls.

"You'd probably use toys to keep you company. They won't measure up to me tho."Kenny replied huskily, triggering a high-pitched giggle from her. I assumed she smacked his chest from the sound of it and without prior notification, they started producing sounds I did not want to hear. They had delved into the yucky zone!

I immediately felt nauseous and made retching sounds without a second thought.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"I kind of heard someone barf, didn't you?"

"No, I heard nothing... except for your, y'know..."he trailed sultrily. The smacking of lips took off and to my utmost dismay she urged him on by whispering, "let's go inside..."

"You read my mind."

From her excited shriek, Kenny had swept her off her feet and was hurriedly ascending the stairs. If they were in such hurry,why didn't they just use the elevator?

"I can't wait to get wild with you,"the girl said breathlessly and I huffed. Pfft, more like I can't wait to get my heart broken by you.

But you know, there's no way I was going to allow them do the do tonight. I squared my shoulders, leaping after noiselessly.
It's surprising how the exteriors of the mansion had very tight security but on the inside, everything was just left loose. There were no CCTV cameras around as a matter of fact and I knew that added to my luck.

Immediately we got to the upper floor, them some metres away from me, I completely jerked out into the open and drew attention.
I screamed like a maniac.