Diana Halls ~MORTAL~

Diana Halls

Hi, my name's Diana Halls. I teach History, Drama and Greek at Seaview High. All the students there are pretty annoying because they make jokes all the time but one catches my eye. Perseus Jackson, captain of the swim team, best scores in Greek and Marine Biology. He also likes to crack jokes but unlike others, his jokes are incredibly funny. He does really well in Greek, but not on History. He doesn't take Drama so I only teach him 2 subjects. Thank God. His answers are always funny, Greek or no Greek.

Like this : Did Zeus have affairs with other women?

He would answer : duh! He even told me at the Empire State Building himself.

He answered that like he met Zeus before. Haha! (A/N Haha wink wink.)

Or in History I would ask : What current branch of the U.S. military was a corps of only 50 soldiers when World War I broke out?

He would answer : I don't know? I wasn't there, I'm not that old, Ms.Halls.

His answers are always funny.

But then, one Tuesday, I was checking Monday's quizzes, saving Jackson's for last, as it always includes jokes and an F-. After a while, I got to his paper and read the first question, Who was the first sportsman to get a higher salary than the president?

I expected him to answer something like : You know Ms.Halls, it's rude to ask about someone else's salary.

But what he answered surprised me : Baseball's Babe Ruth who, received $80,000for the 1930 season.

That was the best answer I've seen! I checked all the questions and all was perfect! He even got the highest, higher than Malcolm (insert surname here), who was the usual best in our class! Hmm, I'm guessing he cheated.......

TIME SKIP TO AFTER HISTORY CLASS

I said to Percy,"Percy, please stay first."

Percy replied,"Yes Ms, what seems to be wrong?"

I said,"It seems that you have gotten 100% correct for your History class. It is quite impossible for an F student to jump to an A+."

Percy said,"If you're accusing me of cheating, then I would like to explain. My girlfriend decided to move here and she has been helping me study."

Wow. His girlfriend? Hmm, okay. I said to him,"If it's okay, may I meet this girlfriend of yours?"

He replied,"Of course, yeah, she's picking me up after school, let me just go get her." And with that he ran.

He came back a few minutes later with a blonde girl with intimidating, calculating gray eyes. They seem to eye your every move, to detect if you were a friend or a foe. She said,"Perce, stop dragging me! My arms hurt!"

Percy looked at me and said,"Here is my girlfr-fiancee. She moved here to live with me. She's been teaching me Maths, English, Geography, History and many other subjects."

I nodded to him and turned to the blonde, and said," Diana Halls, glad to meet you. If I may ask, how did you get him to study?"

Blushing, she said,"Annabeth Chase, a pleasure. I, uh, gave him a, uh, blue cookie for every time he got an answer correctly."

Then, I laughed, which I think made them awkward. But as if on cue, a Delphi's Strawberry Truck came. And both Percy and Annabeth said in unison," Oh, our ride's here."

Then they ran off to their ride, and about 7 other teenagers greeted them. Haha, young love.

Hey guys! Another story for ya'll! Hope you guys enjoy! Next will be Jasper+Percabeth. Hope you guys don't mind though. Please follow me and vote for my stories! Updating on Saturday or Monday. Bye .