PJO and Divergent Crossover

Fourtris and Percabeth Crossover

Italics is for Percabeth. The two couples were fighting to see who was the best. Four

Bold is for Fourtris. And Tris can see through the mist.

Four : You think you're better? Well let's see. Did you tell her your secret name, your sacred past and your deepest secrets?

Percy : Haha, no but I did things more than that! I held up the sky with her while you guys were crying over Al's death!

Four : Little 17 year old, learn to grow. Do you think I cry at 19 years old? Do you know you existed before me but I'm still older than you!

Percy : As you said,"The two year gap sure is insurmountable, isn't it?" Haha, age doesn't matter bro!

Four : Hey hey hey! That quote was from Divergent, my book. So you read it, huh? *evil smirk comes up to face*

Percy : So you think! My girlfriend read your book! She's always babbling about Hunger Games, Divergent, The Mortal Instrument, blablabla.... Hey, do you ship everlark/peetniss?

Four : Dude, you're becoming like Christina, shipping people all over!

Percy : No way! Just like the Aphrodite cabin!

Four : Bet I could take down all of them.

Percy : HAHAHAHHAH! NO.

Four : Well, let's see about that!

BEGINS FIGHTING

Annabeth and Tris : BOYS! BEHAVE!

Four and Percy : Yes ma'am!

Annabeth and Tris : *grins at each other*

Annabeth (to Tris) : I think this the start of a BIG friendship!

Tris : I agree........

The boys : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

The girls : SHUT UP!
The girls : *flips hair and drive to Starbucks using their boyfriends' Ferrari's*

The boys : *Looks at each other and continues fighting*

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! Will update ASAP! Currently in the middle of exams so I'm trying my best so my writing doesn't affect my school work and studying. Please leave ideas for the next chapter or future ones. 😘