Cheater Part 2

2 YEARS LATER.
ANNABETH'S PROBLEMS Annabeth started dating a guy with weird afro hair and black eyes that looked like black holes. His name was Justin. It was their wedding day that day, 18 August.
Annabeth felt butterflies in her stomach as she thought about the wedding. Well, the thought of the wedding only gave her 1% of the butterflies. The other 99% was from thinking about leaving him forever and about 18 August being his birthday.
She loved Justin, but she didn't feel the type of sparks she felt with him. Percy. Even the thought of his name gave her chills down the spine. What do you think happens when he touches her even the slightest bit or when they kiss. They would feel fireworks inside. They revolve around each other. If Percy is the Earth, Annabeth is the Sun. If Percy is the Sun, Annabeth is the Earth. But they're both trying their best to move on with their lives.
Although Percy was her ex, Annabeth still invited Percy to her wedding. Percy couldn't come since it was his wedding day as well. Annabeth turned her head to find her best friends Thalia and Piper standing behind her. Jason and the other boys were at Percy's wedding.
PERCY'S PROBLEMS
Percy stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself. His face was pale and his eyes had become a darker green since 2 years ago. Percy was going to marry his fiancé, Annabet- No. Percy commanded his heart. He was going to marry his fiancé Amanda. Not her. Percy walked out of the room and stood at the stage.
After a few minutes, Amanda came out with her father. Amanda was stunning and kind, but nothing like Annabeth. He missed Annabeth's warm, plump lips and her gray, intimidating and deceiving eyes. Percy shook the thought out of his head as he looked at Amanda's dress. It was dirty white with white pearls at the bottom of the dress. It didn't have any straps and the top was decorated with sequins. As he looked at her, he imagined what would happen if that was Annabeth. She would look stunning in that dress, the dirty white color complimenting her gray eyes.
Suddenly, he was stopped in thought when the priest asked,"Do you, Amanda Nadya Bech, take Perseus Jackson as you husband?"
Amanda replied,"I do. Catholic Wedding Vows. "I, Amanda Nadya Bech, take you, Perseus Jackson, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."
The priest nodded and continued," Do you, Perseus Jackson, take Amanda Nadya Bech as your wife?"
Percy hesitated for a second but said," I'm sorry, I have feelings for someone else." The whole audience gasped as he ran out of the church, running to the Church Half-Blood. (A/N- Justin is a demigod, son of Apollo)

Hi wattpaders! Hope you enjoyed this part of Cheater!Part 2. Cliffhanger! Learned from the best, Uncle Rick. Please vote and follow me.Do read my other stories! (500wordstotal)