1. lesson

It was a really boring lesson and with the most boring teacher. No wonder I put my earphones in, started listening to one of random playlists on youtube  and looking out of the window. I imagined many diffrent scenarios in which i was a hero saving the whole school. I know, I know the typical nerd activity. I almost fell a sleep, which would not be as bad as it sounds. Teacher was old and woludn't even realise...

And then it hit me, literally i got hit in the back of the head with a paper ball. I knew who thrown it, but I still looked back and as expected there they were my brother's friends.

There were four of them Osamu Miya my adopted twin with his boyfriend Suna Rintaro. I loved my brother but he was annoying, but Sunarin was chill so he wasn't bad. Now is the part were we get to the troble duo Iwaizumi Hajime aka ,,madcap" or ,,anger issues" and of course my favourite ,,hedgehog". Last but not least ladys, gentelmans and ofcourse nonbinaries Sakusa Kiyoomi or how i like to call him ,,mr.Fucking-Asshole" or ,,prick"

So back to the topic. I look at them, my brother and his boyfrind being all lovey dovey and right behind them hedgehog and this little bitch  highfive-ing each other for the ,, Extreme 3 pointer".

 I shot a glare at them and he just... FLIPPED ME OF. This fucker did it with a big shit eating grin on his face. That send me over the edge.

I was about to beat the living SHIT out of those two, but Kawa stopped me. Ohh i didn't talk about my wonderful bestie Oikawa Tooru. he is the one who gave those shit heads ✨wonderful✨ nicknames and the only one who knows my secret.

They just giggled like a bunch of 5th graders on a sleepover. Then Tooru said - Don't mind  TsuTsu, those people are just bunch of dicks -

- yeah...- I replaid and then more of the paper balls hit me

- maybe we should go there today , so you can blow of some steam. - he said with a akward smile that was a genius idea

- sure...so see you at our usual place? -

 - yeah... at  6? -

-sound good.-  then the bell rang.

We packed our bags and walked out of our class room. It was stinky in there, like imagine 25 teenagers, who smell like they didn't wash in weeks.

We went down the staircase. Then we realised that the door to the first floor was closed. It was all a trap... they started to throw water balloons at us. We run out of there to say we were wet was an understatement WE WERE SOAKED. And then i heard kawa say or correct himself  - we need to blow a lot of steam off -

I didn' t know that this day will get only worse.