11. So this is the pleace

A/N today me dad told my that anime causes my germophobia and social anxiety. I wanted to thorw my hands so bad. If anyone has parents like mine I want to say don't worry, we will get thru it together.

Sakusa POV

I slowley walked to the bathroom they were in. It was in the old part of the school so not many people where there.

- oh do you want to go to the ,,gym" - One of them said yeah this was my chance.

- ohh I wanna go too - I said interrupting their conversation. They sat silent in there. Yes I knew it was a stripp club. Bulls eye. If they don't take me that is. But I need to be persistent and I can't use trump card that I know he destroyed my car. What could it be.... hmmmm. I got it. I grinned in my mind.

- So when are we going ?- I asked to pressure them.

- WE? No, me and Atsu. Who said you were invited? - Oikawa said.

After that show in cafeteria and what you said to me, I really wouldn't like your brother to know. -  I said. I knew I won.

- fine at 6 in front of Oikawas house, better get a bike or a skateboard or something. -  Sakusa 1 Atsumu 0. It was a win win for me I get to spend time with my target and go to a stripp club, sorry ,,gym". but that was unfair to Iwaizumi I wanted to repay him for the idea of the damsel in disstress. Even it didn't wor out.

- great ohhh and I will be taking Iwaizumi with me and we will take a car -

- What! why? - he asked confesed and I think irritated.

- ohh, after what your friend said to him, he mummbles ,,Oikawa this, Oikawa that" non stop and I can't stand it any more - I said truthfully

I wanted to once again try a reveng, but this time less agressive.

- See you the beautyful ~ I winked, grabbed his hand and kneeled down and kissed it. He was redder that my ferrari dino 246. hehe it's 2 - 0 for me now.

I wonder in which club they work at? Maybe the one accros the main rode with the lady with big boobs on the door. No it's a straigth one. The one accros the ramen noodle? Or the one that mafiozo owns. Ughh I hate that one I got kicked out few times. I thougth and shivered.

I meet up with Iwa who still was rewatching the footage I thik It could be 20th time with Suna and Osamu, he was still in shock. I took him to the side so they won't hear us. told him the plan and the stripp club.

They were the talk of the school. Suna made gif out of the video. In every corner of the school you could hear about the new guys from 3-A beat the guy from 3-B.

As I walked I heard people say things like ,,Honestly he deserve it" ,,The new guys are badass". The most annoying were the boys like  ,,I wAnT tO aSk HiM oUt AnD hE wIlL bE mInE" yeah he clearly will not beat your ass like the dude before. But lets not forget the girls ,,BuT wHaT If He DoEs NoT lIkE mE" go to hell with your pick me asses. You do this to attract the boys. Fun fact I have never hooked up with a pick me girl my whole life and never will.

The lesson passed really quickly, but Atsu was the talk of the school even teachers.

We went to my house with Iwaizumi, He changed into jeans and some t-shirt and leathe jacket.

- What are you wearin? - I asked.

- It is an outfit to the club I think - he said sarcasticlly.

- they expect us to go to the gym so pack a bag or something to look like we didn't know and change you outfit. -