23. the eadge

Sakusa POV

- You are amazing! - Oikawa and Suna shouted as they finished

- Oh... thank you - Atsu laughed akwardly. He was so cute.

- Okay Oikawa drink or dare? - he added

- Dare! -

- Kiss Iwaizumi - He smirked.

But Oikawa smirked back, stood up and walked over to Iwa. Sat on his lap facing him, grabbed his chin for the spiked hair look at the other. And kissed him with all the might, they pulled apart and Oikawa walked over to his former sit. But before that you could see the small smiles on both their faces. I think they have something going on.

We played few more rounds and Osamu was slightly dizzy cause of the alcohol he took on an empty stomach. Every body else was fine.

- How about we play drunken darts? - Atsumu proposed.

- Sure, how do you play? - Suna asked patting his boyfriend's hair.

- The further you get from the center you get the more shots you drink. Simple - Oikawa explained.

- I'm not playing.- I said. I knew it will be chaos and A LOT of secrets will be spilled.

- Okay every body else in -

They Osamu started and... two shot, next was Suna and... one shot. The game is almost rigged, when you get drunk you won't be able to throw them in the center another time. Ohhh! Atsumus turn and... BULLS EYE!? Wow impressive. After few rounds I looked at the clock it was 00.50 am it wouldn't be bad, if Osamu and Iwaizumi weren't completly WASTED. Oikawa was tipsy, but fine and Suna was tips, but not as good as Oikawa. BUT ATSUMU WAS SOBER AS A LIKE NOT EVEN FAZED AT ALL. He took few shots, but nothing happend, he wasn't lieing about the alcohol tolerance being hella high. But I noticed that he stopped hidding his accent, wich in my opinion was really cute.

- Hey I am going to get this sleeping beauty to bed - said Suna taking Osamu up to his room.

- I am going to get this air head to sleep. He didn't even lasted till 1 am. Weak ass. Night! - Oikawa said carrying Iwaizumi to the guest room I think.

Atsumu giggled at the childish remark. And I gigged cause he giggled.

- So what do we do now? I am not sleepy. Are ya Omi? -

- No, But I think I have idea what we can do. -

- Ohh. What is it?-

- Not now - I said walking to my jacket and took out a blindfold. I tied it accross his eyes. I took him to the car, opened the door for him and sat him down.

I walked to my side of the driver seat and started the engine. It took us about five minutes to reach, but Atsu kept starring at me even tho the couldn't see anything. We got out, but I grabbed him bridal style.

- Omi! Ya know I can walk on ma own?! -

- Yes, but this is fun and I like it -

I jumped over the barrier and walked to the eadge and sat him on it. I took his blindfold off.

He looked suprised, he was sitting on he swing that was on the eadge of a 10 meter cliff that was looking at the city. It was my favourite view in this town especially at night. The millions of lights below and the swing that he was sitting on. I steped back to see him looking at me, the lights of the city reflecting on his eyes the wind slightly blowing on his hair. And I can tell you this was my new favourite view.

- It's beautyful -

- I know... do you like it? - I asked

- No. I love it. - he smiled at me closing his eyes

- hang tight and don't let go - I ran up to him and started to push him. I saw him tighting his grip on the ropes. I jumped next to him on the swing, he was in a bit of a shock, but he adapted quickly. I took him into my lap and stapted to move my legs back and forth to keep us swinging.

I felt him snuggle into my chest, he was warm.

He was happy I was happy... I wished this moment never stopped.

A/N Sorry for not posting for over a week