3. end of the day

Me and Tooru started raicing to the ,,gym". It was a quiet evening, the only thing i cared about right now was to beat the shit out of someone or something.

In the matter of minutes we were there, the guard let us in with a dead serius face saying ,, You should have come to Shiratorizawa" as always. Then usually Kawa would say some thing like ,,No thanks Ushiwaka". This time he ignored him. We walkted to our lockers to take out the bandages. I hate destroying my knuckles, so does Kawa. Something wasn't right with him.

 - ,,Hey, who do you think will be today?" - he said while tearing the tape. - ,,I don't know but I saw Shoyou-kun" - I replied tying my shoes. As I said that his eyes lit up and he jump of the beanch he was sitting on with - ,,ohh! Another sparing with Chibi-chan~" he always looks forward to those.

We walked out to see few familiar faces there were like 10 people in the whole warehouse. We started to warm up, cause the maches will begin in like and hour so we took our sweet time with it. After that I went on MY favourite beating bag with that pricks picture on it. When I took my anger out I walked to have a sip of my water.

Then i saw my favourite view, Sho was about to K.O. Oikawa with a axe kick. He is known for those. It was beautiful,  Kawa's back in front of me, Sho jumping with one leg up and hitting his opponents clavicle ( this place between arm and neck ). After that Kawa was on the ground with shoyou's leg next to his ear and his fist in front of Tooru's face.

Then we heard a familiar voice say - ,,Baki baki ni ore, Nani wo!? kokoro wo da yo!" (Keep on breaking them, What's you say? )- that was the dj and commentator my friend Tendou Satori.

The real fun is about to begin. 

,, Bitches, bros and non-binary hoes! As you know today this fine evening we will have few matches. Including the current champion Midnight and the vice champion Emperor aka Grand king who will try to mantain the name of the best street fighters in the WHOLE TOWN!!! Every body ARE.YOU. READY !!!"

I think you guessed who is Midnight and Emperor. Yes I am Midnight and Kawa is the Grandking.

-,, Hey!!! midnight!!!"-I saw shoyo run up to me and jump on my back and  Oikawa walking behind him with a towel on his neck -,, I saw few new faces, but I know that you will crush them for sure"- I smiled, he was like my brother, but he was better than Samu. - ,,Thanks sho... Crow. I needed that"- I was cut off by Tendou sceaming the first mach was my, with some freshmeat.