17. Crush?

I turned around and stared at Osamu whide eye.

Shit I am in trouble now. I can't tell him about that I am an underground fighter and I have a tatoo, is there any thing else? Hmmmm I feel like I forgot something?

- Heyyy Samu how was your day so far? Did you sleep well? - I asked

- Yeah don't change the topic, I have few questions first.- he said not buying any bullshit.

- go ahead - I said calmly, but I WASN'T CALM.

- First what did you do to that guy? - he pointed at the guy running out of the door.

- Ohh just tought the guy not to herras Oikawa - I answered truthuly

- Okay. Second why did you kick-flipped a tray of mashed potatos yesterday? And since when can you do that?- He asked

- Ohh, he was harrasing my poor Atsu - Someone said I looked aroung to see. OMI? He walked closer to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I felt safe, it was warm, confy and might I add muscular. HMmmmm this bicep I could lay on it all day I want it to be mine.

- THIRD AND THE MOST IMPORTATN QUESTION. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??? - he started to point at me and Omi.

- You know, we have hang out yesterday and we have much in common - It was weird

- yeah you should have introduced us to each other earlier - Omi-kun said just to annoy my brother.

Osamu was trying for us to like each other for over two years. So that annoyed the litteral shit out of him.

- Uhh... Ahhhh....EHHHHH - Ladies, gentelman and none binary that was the noice of my brother giving up.

I looked up at Omi and we both smirked.

- I like the evil side of you baby ~ He said with a gentle smile and my heart skipped a beat. His smile wasn't bright, but it was the sweetest ever. WAIT! DID HE CALL ME BABY?

I am panicing ( *cough* gay panic *cought*)

I was standing there for a good minute until I hear the bell ring.

I sat down and the lessons passed quickly, but I couldn't get out of my head that my crush called me baby. WAit wait I said WAIT. Do I have a crush on him? Like I like those eyes and his perfect curly hair and those arms. I have been drooling over those for like over year and half now. So I have a crush on him FOR OVER A YEAR NOW? But I can't he is doing it just for a bet. How could I be so stupid. DUMB DUMB DUMB, you are so dumb Atsumu. He will never be nice to me without a reason.

I will have to avoid him at all cost and be cold to him. HE won't win that STUPID BET.

The lesson ended and It was the launch break I packed my stuff and Kawa tapped my shoulder.

- Are you Okay? - He asked worriedly

- Yeah, Why wouldn't I be? - I heard a loud BANG. I looked at the place the noice was made and saw a girl. But not any girl, the girl that bullies other girls for her ig and sleeps with the teachers for good grades. Every school has that girl

- Ohhh No I'm Sooooo clumsy. I need a help from a handsome new boy to help me stand up - she whined like a pig ( that she was ). Her entourage was just waiting there.

All the attencion was on us. I knew what I have to do. hehehe.

I looked around while she was laying on the floor dramaticly.

- Hey which one of you threw this piece of trash at me - I said it loud enough for the whole corridor to hear. After that some started to laugh.

Hear someone say

- Sorry it was me! - the whole hall started to laugh

- hey! you know littering is bad - Oikawa pointed out. Now even teachers were giggiling

She stared to cry, she honestly deserved it. she yelled

- Wait till - Oikawa cut her off with

- Wait till you buy yourself a condisioner that will help those root? I will have to wait really long -

I high fived him. She started to run away to the bathroom.

- YOU WILL REGRET THIS - she screamed

- talk to me when you buy yourself a good mascara, not the ones from dollar store honey.

I was the final straw. When we walked to the cafeteria they were treating us with respect.