30. My baby

Atsumu POV

I jumped on my bike and just rode off to the unkonown location. I was mad, sinraged and over all just terrified. What happend to my Omi? Is he...dead? No, no, no, NO! It would be all my fault. Okay Atsumu just breath... I need to get there fast.

I need to think of a plan. I don't know the place or how many people be there or will they be using guns? I need to have a weapone... I HAVE A STEEL PIPE IN MY TRUNK! (just don't ask why).

I got on the side rode and started to speed. 100 miles pehr hour, I fill my head with many many bad scenarios. I thought about Omi.

I thought how when I was sick he took care of me even thou I hated him. It is a funny story acually.

It was around a year ago. I came home and felt like I've been hit with a pan and I just blacked out in the middle of the hallway. I saw what I thought was my brother picking me up and getting me to his car after that I blacked out again. I woke up in a hospital with IV in my arm TWO DAYS LATER. I got an airway infection which spread to my lungs which caused me to just faint cause my brain didn't get enough oxidation. My fever was up to 41.2 celsius which, is hellah high. And then a year later, after we started dating, that he was waiting for my brother in our house, because Osamu was with Suna. And he was grabbing a drink in the kitchen while I was waking in he said hi, but I didn't respond. So he tried again, but once again I didn't respond. So he walked closer just to tease me, but I as he said fainted right into his arms. He felt that I was burning up and he didn't know what to do so he grabbed me bridal style and run to his car. He drove me to the hospital and called my brother he said that I was sick. He was in the hospital with me all of 2 days, but when I woke up they told me that my brother found me. Sooo Omi was my hero and I never knew. I love this man so much.

A question for you

I love him cause:

A) he is handsome

B) he is cute

C) he is a dork

D) I always liked him and just pretended not to

E) all of the above

ʇɥƃı̣ɹ ǝɹɐ noʎ Ǝ pǝssǝnƃ noʎ ɟı̣

I knew that I need to save him, he was the other half that I was missing my whole life... I just can't lose him now.

And before I knew it, I was at the given address. I have to save my boyfriend. I took a deep breath.

It was a gigant two floor abandoned warehouse, I grabbed the pipe and walked in not caring for the amount of people I was going to have to beat. There were atleast 60 guys in there ( I should have cared), all looking like they have been thru some shit and some had weapons.From baseball bats thru tasers to knifes, no guns in sight, which was a huge relife. There was a balcony all around the place, it was like an mezzanine.

And there he was in the middle of the end wall his unconscious Omi Omi with a black eye and few bruises, so it wasn't much, but I WAS MAD. Really mad.

- Well hello there, one of the guys said

I grabbed the pipe tighter and didn't even look who I was fighting first, with a good swing I just eliminated one by one first five man, but it soon came to the end. Someone attacked me from the side, I kicked them in the gut and as soon as I looked at the 6th guy I got attacked by the 7th guy. He grabbed me into a choke hold from the back, he was a big guy, but I have thrown him on his back and did few good puches to the face until I knocked few teeth back and I think I broke his nose. I looked up to see three guys charging at me, one with as baseball bat and one with taser. So I grabbed the pipe and hit the one with the bat on his temple, I grabbed the hand of the clean guy and hold his body as a shield so he got shocked by the taiser. The screamed in pain as I let his body hit the floor. The taiser guy tried to attack again, but I put my back towarnds his chest I grabbed his arm over my shoulder and threw him on the ground. Then I felt a really hard force and my head. I got hit probably by a baseball bat, I caught my self before I fell on the ground. The guy was bigger than me and build like Ushijima, he attacked me again with the baseball bat, I bearley blocked it with my pipe. Everything looked hazy and blurry, my body went numb. He tried again with more force this time and the pipe broke. On my mind was one word ,,SHIT" then I remembered the taiser and dashed for it. I grabbed it and looked backI was bearley able to avoid a punch from another guy, whom I taised really good. I charged at the baseball bat guy and taised him right in the chest. I let out all the air I was holding in. There were at least 50 guys left, I didn't think I can make it.

I got attacked by another 3 guys all clean this time screaming something that I couldn't make out. I run up and did a front flip grabbing one of them by the waist with my legs and when pulled my self up I had my head above his and I tased him in the neck. He fell down on his back with me still clutching on to him. I did the ankle breaker on the other two, then just stepped on their guts and step over their balls. Auch. As they  screamed in pain, I saw a thin guy walking towards me with his hands in his pockets , Why?... HE FIGHTS WITH HIS FEET! I blocked my face at the last second cause right after I got kicked in the blocked face, by his right leg. I sighed grabbed his leg, which cought him off guard. I twisted it 180 degrees so his body didn't have the balance it needed and he fell chin first into the concrete. I let go of his leg, I shook off my hands and saw another guy confidently walking towards me telling other guys to ,,Let him do the fighting". Maybe he was good, but the longer I looked at him I couldn't find anythink great about him.

His stance 6/10, his musels 5/10, really ugly looking chain on neck, which I could use...

He threw a straight jab into my face, but I dodged it. I got closer to him and grabbed this ugly piece of metal so we were on the face level as I did the best punch yet right inbetween his nose and mouth. His body dropped to the floor. I took a breath looking at the guys closely. Who is going to charge at me first? Then this guy my height run towards me and did a flying kick trying to hit my face which I blocked, but it send me like a meter back. I was loosing stamina fast, I needed a good plan or count on Kawa's help. I run to the guy and threw two right handed jabs, and as expected he dodged, then a left handed uppercut, to which he didn't have the time to respond. He was still conscious but his body was falling on the floor so I packed another punch, this time right hook. Which send him flying straight to the ground. Holy I am getting tired.

There were another guys runs towards me, but everything was starting a blurr again. I got hit hard in the head with that bat holte shit!

Then I felt something wrap aroud me and pick me up... SOMEONE LOCKED MY ARMS WITH A HUG SO OTHERS CAN BEAT ME. This is not looking good...