13. So he knows

Iwaizumi POV

We are in some fighting rink, where punching bags have our photos and THEY ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPEND. WHAT THE HECK?

I watched as Atsumu ran somewhere and Sakun followed. I heard Oikawa say

- You wanna to spar? -  He shot a question at me.

- Yeah sure - I said without the will.

- Okay then follow me - We went on a rink In the corner

I looked at him getting swithly on the rink he looked majestic. His brown hair flowing slowly while he warms up.

- So first to 3? - I asked

- sure - he answerd

 I always won my fights at school, so this should be easy. I thought to myself, and DAMN I WAS WRONG.

- Okay let's go - He started jumping on his toes and before I knew it I was on the groud. WAIT WHAT GROUND HOW. Then I tried to recall what happend in slowmotion.

I looked at his feet when I looked up I saw The wall changing to ceiling.

Okay what the hell did he do that I fell so easiely?

He looked at me and helped me up. He looked cute and ... just overall perfect.

 I didn't have time to look at him now, I have the next round.

Okay once again he starts to jump on his toes and I have a leg in my face and I am on the ground once again.

WAIT IS HE THAT FAST THAT I CAN'T SEE HIM? WOW HE IS JUST SOMETHIG ELSE.

I stood up and he said something that shook me to the core.

- So how is your bet going?-

- Which one? - I asked scared. What if he knew, no it can't be possible

- Ohhh you know the one you make nerds ,, fall" for you and then break their hearts" - he knows Shit Shit shit. Now I have to tell him the reason I made this bet.

- Okay can I trust you not to tell Atsumu or Sakusa? -

- I don't know? Can I trust you first? - Okay he had the right to it

- Sooo. I can't the tension between those two. I know that Kiyoomi likes Atsumu, even if he does not know that yet. Sooo I am trying to set them up together, CAUSE ONE MORE DAY OF ,,IT" AND I WILL LOSE MY SHIT. -

I heard him laugh and it was cute.

- and I thought I was the only one. It's suffocating seeing those two just looking like they want to make out with eachother every time they pass eachother in the hallway. EVERY DAMN TIME!-

- So can you help me with it? - I asked him

I don't know why the heart break part and why am I included. So mind explaining first? - Ohhh that part I don't want to confront him now but I do not have a choise.

- Okay the heart break was so he take the bait, which my friend suggested. The other part... Is just that I liked you for a really long time, like since the first year. You always looked amaizing and really cute so... Would you like to get a coffee some tim...- I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. It was a short, but really sweet kiss.

- I like you too dummy -

- And yes I will help you with them - I was about to ask about the coffee, but he answered before I could ask

- And maybe tomorrow - he added

- I'm down, but first let's finish this mach - I want to win, but destiny had diffrent plan.

- Okay -

before I knew it he run to me and grabbed my arms and flew above my head. In the time in the air the grabbed my chin so when he started to land I got pulled down. AND ONCE AGAIN MY HEAD HIT THE FLOOR.

- Okay I have a plan - It was so easy, but so genius at the same time.

- Let's make plans all four of us for tomorrow, but you and me ditch them last minute and leave for the coffee together. - Wow why didn't I think of it myself.

I kissed him on the lips and he was stunned. And red as a tomtoe.

- Okay we need to pretend to still don't ike eachother so they won't suspect us of anything.- he added and I agreed.

- So like how exacly? -

- I don't know mabye call me names like Shittykawa and Trashykawa -

- Ok, but won't you feel hurt?-

- don't worrie about it -

We walked to them and I saw A guy with a TASER ATTCKING ATSUMU. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE. I SAW KIYO WAS WORRIED SICK SHOUTING TO HIM. He really liked him not as a target.

OKAY BACK TO THE ACTION. ATSUMU JUST FROWN HIMSELF ON THE TO THE FLOOR. LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!!!! WHAT'S WHITH THAT GUY?

Kiyo was shouting how recless he was and stuff.

He just stood up and asked Oikawa.

- What are we at now Kawa? - What does he mean? I looked at Oikawa and he was counting something on his hand and then said.

- Knife : 56 plus the one yesterday so... 57

Taser : 9 including that one

Pepper spray : 13, cause of the guy you messed with two months ago

Baseball bat : 4

thoses knuckles thing : 22

The pink Machete : 2,

I still hate this bitch, she was too obssesed with you -

I hope it does not think what I think it is. 

- What do you mean by those number, i hope it is not what think it is- I said worried

he looked at me and said

-hell yeah they are-  he sounded proud of some kind

- this is how many times I got attacked with illigal things on and off the rink - Atsumu said with a overnatural calmness.

-Oh My God- I said with  Sakusa in sync. They are crazy. They would have died already. Jeez so recles.

- Soo Are we waiting for official matches or we get going? - Atsumu asked

I heard a really deep voice say

- May I recuest a unofficial match with you two?  - I turned around and saw two gigant guys. They were build like walls. Tall, muscular, wide.

- Yeah sure- Oikawa said LIKE IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL.

They walked over to the rink.

I was worried, but Sakusa was much more worried. He was biting his nails and all I could do is pat him on the back and reasure him.

I HOPE THEY WIN.

A/N I am taking 2 week break so I won't post for a while