29. What did he say?

Osamu POV

Okay?! Can someone tell me what the fuck just happened?

- I know it's confusing at first, but you will get used to it - Iwaizumi said running down the stairs, but I still don't get it.

- Osamu do you have your car around here? - Oikawa asked. THAT STILL DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY TYPE OF CLUE TO WHY TWO GUYS WITH GUNS ARE AFTER MY BROTHER!

- YES, BUT CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON? -

- I will tell you later, but all you need to know right now is that you brother is in gigant danger and we need to help him. - Okay I need to help my brother. We run out of school.

We got to my car and Oikawa run to the drivers seat and said something like ,,YoU dOn'T kNoW tHe WaY" so he drove the car.

I got to the passager seat and I saw Iwaizumi praying in the back. WHAT THE FUCK? IWAIZUMI HAJIME IS SCARED OF SOMETHIG? At that time I did not understand what he was praying, but now I know and I am scared to ever drive in the same car as my brothers best friend.

HE IS A MANIAC. He isn't a bad driver, but you better grab your seatbelt tight if you don't want to fly out of a window on the first turn.

He drove few red lights and drove 120 in the school zone so... I almost shat my pants. ALMOST.

We ended up at a very prestigious privat school, The Shiratorizawa Academy.

Oikawa got out of the car leaving the engeen on and running to the entrence. I didn't know my brother had such... rich friends.

We run behind him to the cafeteria. More like gigant buffet with LOBSTERS AND STEAKES?!

I saw a silver haired guy with a mole under his eye waving to us. Oikawa asked him about Ushijima and Chibi-chan, I think...

Then a shadow above my head appered, I turn around to see... A DUDE BUILT LIKE A FRICKING MOUNTAIN!

- Oikawa did you decide to go to Shiratorizawa? Is Atsumu coming too? You and Atsumu are always welocome here, but may I ask what is the cause of your visit? - He asked. I was in total shock DID MY BROTHER GOT A PRIVAT INVITATION TO SHIRATORIZAWA? AND IF I AM CORRECT, REFUSED!?

- Hey Ushiwaka! Not we are not transfering and this is not Atsumu, it's Osamu. - Oikawa said and the gigant extended his hand and I shook it slowley.

- We are here, cause our friend got kidnapped and Atsumu went to the rescue and he is in big trouble. We need yours and chibi-chans help. Do you know were he could be?

- He is sitting at that table - said the mole guy pointing at a  table with orange haired kid, bold guy and a spiked hair kid. Weird.

We run to those guys (why are we always running) and the orange kid jumps and hugs Oikawa shouting ,,Great king! Oikawa-san!". I looked at Iwaizumi who looked like he was BOILING. Is he jealus? IS HE A THING WITH THE... ORANGE KID? That's the only option.

- Why are you here great king? - kid asked.

- You see Tsumu is in trouble. His boyfriend got kidnapped by the mafia and he is fighting them all at once right now in some warehouse. - Oikawa said to the kid. Wait...

WHAT DID HE SAY? MAFIA? BOYFRIEND? KIDNAPPED? FIGHTING? MY BROTHER? WHAT THE HECK?

Oh yeah he called the kidnapped person his boyfriend... But isn't Sakusa kidnapped? Or are they- NO! They hate each other- but they were really close lately? IS SAKUSA KIYOOMI DATING MY BROTHER! HE IS DEAD MEAT WHEN I GET TO HIM.

The two guys from orange kid's table walked over to us and started with this whole... I don't know what

- Who are they kouhai? -

- Are they here to kidnap? Don't worry Tanaka senpai will protect you -

- No, I am just helping friend take down a mafia. - He said with a cheerful tone like it was an every day thing. WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT KID?

- You can fight? So cool kouhai! -

- Wait a mafia, Friends,  Great king and you the Crow from the group that took down a mafia month ago?! - said the mole guy in a disbelive.

- Yes sugawara-san! I need to go now. Bye - He said pushing us to the door. And more than second later we could hear a loud ,, OUR KOUHAI TOOK DOWN A MAFIA?! " and ,, YOU DID WHAT?". There are two types of senpais.

- Are you guys in? - Oikawa asked looking at the gigant and tangarine and they nodded.

We rolled to the car and this time Iwaizumi was driving THANK GOD.

Help is on the way, what did you get yourself into Tsumu?