16 stiches

Atsumu POV

- Oh my god this is delicious - Iwaizumi said

- Thank you -

- No need to thank me I should be thanking you fo this lovley meal. I want to have breakfests this good every day- He said. We all finished the food and Oikawa looked at me and said

- Sooooooo... - Oikawa said looking at me expectantly so I looked at the watch

- 4... 3... 2... 1 and - we all heard a ping. I walked to the kitchen opened the microwave and took the buns out. I checked and they were hot, but not as hot as a curly haired male sitting by the table in my salon.

I put the plate on the table, but before I could sit down and say that they are hot Kawa grabbed one and started chewing on it. And he just opened his mouth and started to pant and you could see the steam comming out of his mouth.

- be careful they are hot, this is not my best one so please forgive me - I said rubbing my neck

- THIS ISN'T THE BEST? THEN WHAT IS? - Iwaizumi shouted

- they are the most delightful thing in the world - Sakusa said witch made me blush, but just a bit.

- mhhhhm... I got plum - Oikawa said

-Ohh I got strawberry or raseberry- Sakusa said

- no... not quite - I said smirking at him. He took another bite.

- it is gooseberry, isn't it?

- ding ding ding. -

It was really nice to have a chat with them, without the snarki comments from them and us. Just like friends do. I looked around the room and saw A POLE?

- WHEN THE FUCK DID IT GET HERE?! - I shouted pointing at the thing. How didn't I noticed earlier?

- I think we instelled it 2 days ago  - Sakusa said. And SMIRKED, that means trouble.

- And your brother said that on the nearest weekend Atsumu will do a show for us. And If I am not mistaken today is friday.- He added making a eye contact with me from the opposite side of the tabe. I felt his foot on my leg slowly going up and down.

I was beatroor red. Did my brother really said that? I know I said I'd rather dance on a pole infront of his friends than tell him where I am going, but did he take it seriously?

I saw his smirk, but he can't win this easily. I can't give him a point this easy so I said something I will soon regret.

- So, do you want to stay for the night tomorrow or not - I can tell he was a suprised.

- Yeah sure - Sakusa replaid

- Can I also join? - Oikawa added

- You know that even if I won't allow you you will just crash it - I said

- yeah, thats true - we laughed.

***

We got to school by Iwaizumis car in few minutes.

We walked in and all eyes were on us. And themummurs again.

I hear a voice behind me and Kawa say

- Can I have your number cupcake ?- It was one of the guys from yesterday, the ones that bullied my brother. Sakusa and Iwaizumi were walking behind the guy and they weren't happy about it specialy Iwaizumi. Hmmm I wonder why?

I shared a knowing look with Tooru.

- No - he answered .

- why not cupcake ?- he said. We walked with us to classroom

- First don't call me that. Second - He was cut off

- Why not cupcake? - God. He was persistent. We walked thru the door and next to the teachers desk. Oikawa grabbed a sticky note and a pen from the teachers desk. I grabbed a stapler.

- If I give you my number will you leave us alone? -

- Ofcourse - he aswerd

Oikawa got to our desk and started writing something down. The guy didn't see what Oikawa wrote cause he was giving thumbs up to the guys from his friend group, but I did .

Oikawa stood up, the guy turned back, Kawa  placed the piece of paper on the guys forehead with a ,,ANNOYING DICK" on it. But before he could see it I sewed it on to him with the stapler. Oikawa grabbed the backof the guys head and SLAMMED IT ON THE DESK.

- What the Fuck ?!- he screamed. Oikawa grabbed his ear and whispered to him

- Listen here, if you dare to rat us out about this I will tell the principle who broke his daughters heart.-

He was screaming like a he was getting eaten alive. I heard later that he had to get to the hospital.

Then I heard a fammiliar voice say

- You have alot of explaingng to do Atsumu - Shit it was Osamu.