Chapter 2

(Kazutora POV)

Hello kazutora-kun here.

Its been a few days since That pervert was killed by ryanare.

But i have seen him alive and fine,That mean he has been reincarnated as a devil.

What a bitchy move of that red monkey?

I mean who can you let someone die just to use him.

I will never do such Thing, Even if its hyoudou.

Its true is total asshole and Natural enemy of woman but atleast he don't do anything bad or wrong to someone.

Expect kendo girls, He invades their privacy.

Leave that guy for now, I am in my class and i had my head on my desk.

Why?

I was trying to sleep.

Because of sleeping habit, I am given a name of sleeping beauty at school.

Not that i give a fuck about that.

And Thats not the only nicknames i have, I actually have a lot

Like Lazy prince and many more like these.

Ever since i came to this world, Two things are my favorite.

First is sleep.

And Second is coffee,My day don't start without a cup of coffee.

I have been drinking it since i was child, My old man never cared about it.

But sleeping and Drinking coffee contradict each other right?

Not in my case, I actually have a better sleep after having a cup of coffee.

I am special case i guess.

While i was dreaming about my other favorite thing than sleeping, I heared someone trying to woke me up

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a white haired girl,Her names Momo hanakai.

I believe.

"Hanagaki-san, Kaicho wants to talk with You, Will you come with me? "She said and I asked"If i come with you, Will you let me sleep afterwards"

"Yes surely i won't disturb you again"She said and i got up"Lead the way to the office"

She nodded and began leading the way to student council office and Sona was playing chess alone while her queen was standing still along with others.

"Kaicho i bring Hanagaki-san with me"Momo said and Sona nodded"Thank you momo-chan, Hanagaki-san please have a seat"

I quickly took the seat and tsubaki asked"would you like some tea? "

"Coffee if you have"I said as she nodded"I will be right back"as she went outside and came back with coffee in her hand

Demonic coffee, Well coffee is coffee.

I took the mug fron her and asked"So why i am here"

"Hanagaki-sab do you believe in supernatural"Sona aksed politely

She is being nice to me atleast unlike a red monkey who let a human die.

"No i don't think such thing exist"I said and she said"But they exists"

"What do you mean? "I asked and she showed her six wings"We all are devils, Hanagaki-san, No need to be afraid of us"

I looked around and every one had bat like wings and i said"Can you explain it more to me"

"Yes i will do just that,How about we have a chess game"Sona offered and i nodded and we began playing chess

With every move we play, She telles me more and more about supernaturals and other important stuff like sacred gear.

And finally she got my king"Check mate, Hanagaki-san"

I smiled"I am just glad that i am still alive after playing with a devil"

"We devils aren't hostile to humans unless they attack us first"Sona said and i nodded"So what do you want to do with me? "

"I want you to be a part of my peerage,Hanagaki-san"Sona said

"And why is that? "I asked

"You have potential to get stronger, And even a gift from god in form of sacred gear"She said

"If its a gift from god, i should join angels in that sense, Right? "I said as she had no answer now

"What if i refuse, Will you kill me?"I asked out of curosity

"No we won't do that"Sona said and i asked"And What will you do if i expose you all"

"We will just erase your memory of this meeting and you will be able to live normally"Sona said and I replied"I don't trust words of a devil"

"I told you truth,Hanagaki-san and afterwards its your life, You have complete right to make your decision and i will respect it"Sona said

"Can i give my answer someday later, I need time to think"I said and she nodded"Yes we can wait, Hanagaki-san"

"Thats much better, I will give you my answer in sometime"I said while leaving her office

Thats it for chapter

I hope you liked it