Chapter 19

20 years passed in realm of dead-

But in real world it was only two months, But for hero faction it was 20 years.

In these twenty years all of them honed their skills to best.

Indra returned their gear after spending five years on their own in hades's realm.

And All heros spend next fifteen years to strengthen themselves for the upcoming war against shiva the god of destruction.

Cao cao worked on his sacred gear and achived his true balance breaker.

Which is called true holy spear of white light night.

In this form, Cao cao also gains a light weighted but very durable armour and his spear becames tri-prolonged with seven orbs floating around him.

It is his complete balance breaker which is stronger than his previous polor night longinus.

Now We we talk about George and leonardo, Then they both also have mastered their sacred gear.

George can literally destroy whole world with his sacred gears mist and same goes for leonardo

Leonardo can make entities strong enough to take on gods and even destroy whole world.

While seigfred mastered Gram along with his all swords.

Indra even altered his twice critical to make sure that using gram will not affect seigfred anymore.

While for kazutora,He mostly trained his body and magic because his body reaches its limit on around fifty boosts and forty divides.

But after this much long training, He can easily handle over hundred boosts and divides.

He also Learned to make wywerns from his gear that cau use both boost and divide.

He also trained his aura as Indra instructed him to train in using aura as well to be able to fight gods.

Indra also modified Kazutora's gears and granted him a new form similar to Issei's Diablos dragon god and vali's Daioblos dragon lucifer.

But Kazutora don't only have ophis's powers in his body but also power of indra in his armour, Thats makes him very strong.

Which he named Heavenly Emperor evil dragon god.

Heavenly emperor comes from indra.

Evil dragon comes from himself and virtra.

And god comes from Both indra and Ophis.

Currently, Kazutora was leader of south part of realm of dead.

He was sitting on his throne which he won after fighting constantly to death with other souls.

One of hades gaurd came to him"Kazutora-sama, Your presence is required at lord hades"

"Why that bone head needs me? "Kazutora asked in arrogance, Obviously he is now stronger than hades,He can leave any moment if he wants.

"I don't know but we wants you there in instant"Gaurd said and Kazutora got up from his throne"If it isn't worth it i will kill you over hundred times"and he made his way to hades

Meanwhile, Cao cao was leader of east part which he conquered in last twentu years and he got same notice and he made his way to hades as well.

While Siegfred was leader of north and he too went to hades.

While George and leonardo were care taker of western part and they too were called by hades.

All five heros reached hades and Kazutora asked"Why you called us here, Bone head?"

"Watch you mouth human, And someone wants to meet you"Hades said

"Who is it? "Cao cao asked and Indra walked there smiling widely.

"Oh sakra-sama, Is it already time for war? "Cao cao asked and indra shook his head"No but world is in chaos they need you all"

"What happened? Can you tell us more, Sakra-sama"Kazutora asked

"I will explain later but right now both heaven and underworld are under attack of Rizevim livam lucifer"Indra informed

"Why do you care sakra-sama? All of them are with Shiva-sama, Right? "kazutora asked

"That is true but i am a god and i cannot refuse my devotees requests and They want me to help three faction, I am sure you all can understand what a devotee means to a god especially in our india"Indra explained

Five heros nodded"We understand that Sakra-sama"

"And also you five have completed my given task and i am very impressed,Now you all combined can even take me down, I am afraid now"Indra said in his normal sarcastic tone

"We won't attack you sakra-sama, Hero faction owes you a lot and we are loyal to you till death"Cao cao said and Indra smiled"I know that my dear, Thats why you all are my favourites"

"Thank you Sakra-sama, We are happy to reach you expectation"Kazutora said and Indra then said"Now stop wasting time or my devotees will be angry at me and i don't want that, This Heavenly ruler hates when his devotees are hurt"

"Sakra-sama you surely cares dearly about your devotees"Kazutora said

"I am god because of my devotees, They are still individuals even without me, If they stop worshipping me than what will be my worth in this world, what will be worth of me being heavenly ruler, What will be worth of my achivements? If nobody worships me, How can i be able to call myself a god, You will understand once you became a god yourself, Kazutora-chan"Indra said in light heared tone and Five heros nodded.

Kazutora turned to cao cao,George and leonardo"You three go to underworld and stop Evil dragons and save as many people as you can"

"What you gonna do?You can't go to heaven alone"Cao cao said

"Red dragon along with white dragon along with their teams are in heaven but underworld do not have that much protection, All thanks to us"Kazutora said

"Crom cruach is also in heaven"Indra informed

"Then i will he taking my tittle of strongest evil dragon back from him"Kazutora smirked and seigfred asked"And what am i gonna do? "

"You will be going to heaven with me, We will take care of them"Kazutora said and he turned to indra and he said"Good plan my dear"

"Sakra-same send us back now"Kazutora said and indra smiled and he flicked his fingers and they all were teleported to their desired location.

Thats it for chapter