Chapter 12

A month passed and Today was last day of school as it was time for summer holiday.

In this month, By constant training Ryanare gained another pair of wing, She now have six wings.

While Kazutora currently, Was in his apartment meditating.

In his mindscape, Both he and virtra were working on making replica of divine dividing for himself.

And Both had a huge grin on their face"We did it otherself"

"We are so amazing otherself"Kazutora said and Virtra said"Now we don't have to fear any satan or sereph or even gods"

"We can [Reduce] them to nothing now"Kazutora said and Virtra nodded"We now have all of albion's abilities as well"

"Can you explain more"Kazutora asked and dragon king nodded"We got [Divide], [Half dimension], [Reflect] and [Reduce] from albion while We have (Boost),(Transfer),(Penetrate) from ddraig"

Well i shall explain all these powers now.

The Divine Dividing has the ability to Divide the power of its opponents by half after coming into physical contact with them every 10 seconds.

The halved powers are then added to his/her own powers.

If the added power exceeds the amount that the wielder can safely contain, the excess energy is then expelled out through the wings, which allows the user to always be at their highest potential.

It can also repeatedly reduce the power of attacks in half.

-Half Dimension: Halves the size of objects and living beings around the user.

-Reflect is one of the original abilities belonging to Albion. It has the ability to reflect all attacks.

-Reduce releases a special type of poison that can destroy the body and soul. However, it is ineffective against inorganic things.

Both Dragons or evil dragons precisely were having a loud laugh on their success.

"Otherself i would like to learn Reduce abilty first and i am sure you can take care of Dividing"Kazutora said and Virtra nodded"As you say otherself"

"And also is there any change in our armour now"Kazutora asked and virtra nodded"Why don't you see it yourself"

Kazutora used his balance breaker and he was amazed to his new armour.

His armour was heavier than before like ddraigs while it was wings like albion but Ruby red instead of blue on his back.

And now he had total five jewels in his armour, In left hand he had boost while in right hand he had divide.

"Cool wings i have now"Kazutora commented on his wings

"Now i have to tell you something more and Its a good news for us,Otherself"Virtra said

"A good news you say,Speak otherself" Kazutora said Virtra begin"When i made replice of albions jewels, It not only grant us his abilty but it also incrrased our speed exponentially as well as magic powers"

"Thats good but that never happened when we did with ddraig right? "Kazutora said and virtra had a smile"But i worked and Made it even more perfect, Your physical strength has also increased exponentially same goes for your reflexes"

"But how can making replica of jewels grant us something like physical strength"Kazutora was confused

"It clearly can not but i made it work"Virtra said with pride and kazutora asked"And how you did that"