Chapter 6

Out of kuoh in a abandoned factory, You can hear loud laughing voice of many peoples.

And if you go inside you will See, fallen angel kokabeil was watching Kazytors destroy Rias and Sona on repeat with his gang.

"Yeah burn them"A fallen shouted

"Turn them inti crisps"Kokabeil shouted

"I want to take a selfie too"Another fallen shouted.

It was a fucking movie theater in a abandoned factory while if you go in other side of factory.

You will see some fallen angels placing Other parts in kazutora.

As he was given other pieces by kokabeil and Now he was getting them placed inside of him.

After getting his gear placed in his Body, Kazutora felt really strong like he is complete now.

He walked towards kokabiel and cadre asked"So when should we start war now"

"I need some time, I just have my gears back, I need some time to be able to use them and get my balance breaker, I am sure you can understand,I want to fight at my best"He said

"Alright i will give you time till the upcoming leaders summit which is in few months"Kokabeil said and MC nodded"I understand, You won't be disappointed in me"

And Then kazutora left to his apartment where ryanare was cooking for him.

After having Dinner, Kazutora sat in mediatating position trying to connect with virtra.

And he entered his mindscape and saw a long snake like dragon.

"Hello Dragon king Virtra"He greeted

"Good to see you otherself"Virtra said

"I am sure you have already seen all of my memories"Kazutora said and Virtra nodded"I agree with you, I am not weak to anyone, I am virtra the dragon king and I will assist my otherself to be strongest"

"As expected of my otherself"Kazutora smiled

"First you need to gain balance breaker, I am not loosing to ddraig"Virtra said

"To get balance breaker i need to master all of my gears First, You need to tell me about them, But first i want you to turn me into dragon"Kazutora said

"I must tell you, Even if i turn you into a dragon you will not gain balance breaker like heavenly dragon, I can only turn you into dragon but do not expect any other power ups rather than a dragons body"Virtra explained

"A dragons body is more then enough"Kazutora said and virtra laughed"You are a interesting person and Also the first host i was able to talk"

"Previous ones never knew you had more than one gear in total"Kazutora said and Virtra nodded"They were all fools"

"I am not one, So shall we start otherself"Kazutora said

"I was born ready, Otherself"Virtra said and Draconification begins.

Next day Kazutora woke up and he was a inch taller now,His Muscles were hard and skin was rough.

"You are a full dragon now, Otherself"Virtra informed

"It does seem like that,Otherself"Kazutora said and virtra said"Shall we begin training then"

"Not now, I have to go to school Today, We can train after school"Kazutora said

"We both know that you don't give a flying fuck about school, So whats special today, Otherself"Virtra asked

"Today yuuma is going to attend as well, And seeing her i am sure that gremory girl and ddraigs host will be on fire"Kazutora grinned

"I would love to see ddraigs host reaction on seeing his killer in front of him"Virtra laughed

Kazutora turned to see Yuuma dressed in kuoh schools uniform and she asked"How do i look, Kazu-chan"

"Killer is all i can say"Kazutora said as she puffed her cheeks"That was a bad joke"

"Shall we go then"Kazutora gave his hand to her and She held his hand and two made their way to school.

While walking on road, All students were looking at them

"Hey Is that really our sleeping beauty"A boy said

"Even he got a girl"Another boy cried

"How can a lazy ass get a hot girl"Another boy cried

"He is still a pretty boy even if he is lazy as fuck"A boy informed

"Sad truth"

Meanwhile, Kazutora In ayonokoji mode ignored all the comments and reached school with yuumna.

Did i said this before but He is in same class as Issei.

And Now yuuma will be their as well.

And With that two of them went into their class and As issei saw yuuma he got up from his seat and with rage in his eyes, He came near her.

"What are you doing here, Ryanare"He yelled and Ryanare flinched and He was grabbed by throat by kazutora"Whats your problem, Fool"

"Leave me i will kill her"He yelled and got a kick in nuts by our boy kazutora

"Why did he attacked yuuma-san? "a girl asked

"He dated by twin sister and got rejected so he is just angry"Yumma informed

"Thats so idiotic to give death threats to someone and who will ever date him, Your sister did good thing by rejecting him,Yuuma-san"Girl said and every girl agreed with her.

"Good job Hanagaki-san, people like him deserves such treatment"I girl said and Kazutora smiled at her"Thank you"

Teacher entered the class and saw issei om ground and she asked who did this and girls explained what happened and teacher looked concerned about yuuma"Amano-san i will preffer if you stay away from hyoudou, He tried to attack you he can do it again, If it wasn't for hanagaki-san he would have been suceeded, We will surely talk to his parents about this"

"I will do just that, Sensei"Yuuma nodded and School lectures began

And Like usual,our boy kazutora could be seen sleeping like usual.

"My otherself is real lazy, But could it be the source of his powers"Virtra sighed

Thats it for chapter