Chapter 18

Lord beal reached his palace and saw someone sitting on his throne

"Sairaorg how dare you sit at my throne"He yelled out and heared a laugh"I am not your incompete son, fool"

Kazutora revealed himself and Lord baels eyes widened when he was both sairaorg and Magdaran lying half dead at Kazutora's feet.

"What you to did to my sons"He asked loudly clearly raged

"We faught and i won, I have to say your older son is a great fighter, But still i am the Main character here, So i have to remain undefeated"Kazutora said as he got up from throne in his black armour.

"I heared it was you who ordered to kill my yuuma"Kazutora said and Bael smirked"You should thank me, I made this world a fallen less"

"AND I WILL MAKE THIS WORLD BAEL LESS, YOU DAMM FOOL"Kazutora jabbed him in guts and then caught his hands"I will make you feel the pain that you caused me"

He ripped both of arms off and bael head screamed and Kazutora's hand reached his eyes"Keep your voice down, Its annoying"

Kazutora then pluged his one eye out and crushed it with his foot and instead of doing the same with other one.

I went near a iron pole that was used in construction of building broke it and he used his flames to heat up the metal.

"Hey! What are gonna do with that"Bael head yelled and he looked around and started to run.

Kazutora flew and kicked him in back and bael head fell on ground"I didn't gave you permission to move or did i? Fool"

He walked near him and grabbed him by his hairs and pushed molten iron rod in his other eye.

Bael head was now screaming at top of his lungs and kazutora kicked him again and he walked towards a window and broke the glasses and collected it.

He burned all the glass in his hands and it melted and turned into liquid and he walked towards lord bael.

"Open your mouth and i promise to let to you live, I baught phenex tear for you"Kazutora said

"Please take everything from me just let me live"Bael head begged

"I said to open your mouth"Kazutora said and he opened his mouth wide open.

First he pissed in his mouth and bael head said"This phenex tear taste salty"

"This is special quality one, I took it myself from lady phenex, it only works when taken two times, Now open your mouth again"Kazutora said and he opened his mouth wide open and Kazutora poured molten glass in his mouth.

Bael head didn't even had time to scream before his insides were burned by molten glass.

Kazutora then made his way to branch families of bael house who uses to commit all the crimes for head and Slaughter happened there.

Every bael died that day expext seven.

-Zekrum bael
-Venelana Bael-Gremory
-Sirjechs Gremory-Bael(Lucifer)
-Sairaorg bael
-Rias gremory-Bael
-Magdaran bael
-Millicus gremory-Beal-lucifuge.

Whole bael territory was burned to dust,Not even a single livable stop was left in whole bael territory that was biggest in whole underworld.

But bael massacre wasn't the only genocide of the day.

But whole devil council too was slaughtered in same day.

Devils lost their great king and Council in same day.

After commiting two genocides kazutora reached to his squad.

And for some reason unknown to him, George and Seigfred were keeping their distance from him.