Chapter 2

I was thinking of maybe making the main interest of the character to be Mitsuri what are your thoughts? But I also had an idea for someone else (demon) that appears later on in the series. I also decide to add some of my own world building since the kakushi and its identity as a group that helps the slayers were never that explored that far.

---

(3rd person)

Tojo woke up, to the bustling sound of the street. Though much less overbearing than the main roads it still woke her. She slept well, her leg was wrapped up so she wouldn't be able to walk properly and she was evidently still tired. She nevertheless has to head back to complete her mission at headquarters.

She got changed into her outfit and put up her mask, her face flushed again after remembering that you and your mother saw her face, she's still a little shy.

When she went downstairs she could hear you speaking to your ma, a conversation about how you will be leaving for a while and that you had some people to help her every once in a while. Your mother gave some attitude she could tell but it ended very quickly.

You exit out of the room and see her. You pause.

"C'mon we go through the back door."

You had 2 small satchels filled with whatever on both sides, she though you were dumb with the amount that it takes to travel there, usually taking her almost a week if she is fast.

You led the way as she hobbled behind. You exit out the door waiting for her, now on a smaller street, not yet an alleyway yet though. You turn around to see her limping, you sighed.

"How about I carry you, would be faster."

She looked at you with disgust, you already laid your hands on her yesterday she wasn't going to let that happen again. And so she huffed and shuffled her way past you, tripping on nothing and falling, her confidence level with it.

You caught her by the back of her collar and could feel the heat from her embarrassment.

You sigh before throwing her up and carrying her on your back.

"Good fabric, where'd you get it?"

"Just shut up."

Jeez you were actually curious, it's hard to find something that doesn't rip so easily and feels comfortable to be in. Too bad she's still moody.

"Alright." you huffed "tap on my left shoulder for left and right for right otherwise I will go forward, please hold on tightly but don't hold rip the jacket, it's more expensive than you." and just before she retorted, you handed a pair of goggles, big and goofy looking, "Please wear this as well Tojo."

Hesitantly she carefully placed on the goggles, held on and tapped on your right shoulder.

---

Oh god that was the most fearful time of her life, never has she been so fast and close to death. She could've sworn that you were a breath user despite you never using it. The speed was scary and the agility was unbelievable, she had heard of stories of sailors attempting to tame and ride the violent and wild waves though she was sure this was worse. A million times worse. She was sure that the stories didn't mention the waves jumping on trees to travel and running for hours on end. 

Thank goodness she went to the washroom before this, but she didn't eat for the whole time that you were running as she was filled with fear.

You forgot to give a safe word for stop, but usually a few smacks would be enough from previous experiences.