Chapter 6

How many of y'all are in school? I am and it's kicking my ass for sure, just finished exams though but I still have a life so updates will be irregular.

---

Back to where we left off, Tanjiro ran away in a trance. His sister still on the bench asleep with his box.

You weren't quite sure of what was happening right now but you weren't going to leave the girl defenceless though you knew could trust your friend in the cart. Though you weren't going to risk it with another demon. 

Tanjiro could handle the demon surely right.

---

Tanjiro came back to the very angry udon man. Ranting about how his udon was spoiled and lack of respect for his food, you were honestly a little surprised about his passion for food.

He should leave his job in the underworld to be honest, pursue his career in udon. 

Needless to say Tanjiro ate 2 bowls in respect, he didn't have to pay cause you already paid the man.

When the time came around you all left, suddenly you were stopped behind them. Seeing a boy with green hair waiting under the lone streetlight. 

"Are you waiting for us?" Tanjiro asked, you weren't aware of his existence but Tanjiro seems to know him. He was definitely a demon though, as you could tell from the eyes and the nails, just like Nezuko "You know I can find you guys by following your scent right?"

"How would you able to find me? That place has a cloaking spell cast upon it to mask it from other people's scent?" He retorted.

You smelled yourself, nothing, Tanjiro's able to smell stuff real good? Nasty.

"You." He pointed at you "You aren't allowed to follow."

Tanjiro put an arm in from to you "He's with me."

He scoffed "And isn't that woman a demon?" The green hair boy paused for a moment. "And she's a brute of a woman too."

Woah there, you looked over at Nezuko, who remained emotionless when Tanjiro suddenly became defensive. 

Oh boy, you are going to stay out of this one. 

---

Despite Tanjiro's unrepressed rage he was very calm talking to you, he was about just as clueless as you were but he was saved by them when he apparently stumbled upon Muzan, the demon king. Things were already crazy as they were, so you wouldn't question the validity of that statement.

He led you to a wall in the alleyway and though you could not see it you could definitely feel the unease of the place. As if the natural balance has been altered.

He had walked through the wall as you followed him. Arriving inside you found a large house, on the front was a talisman, probably the one to hide their existence. 

"Listen the both of you," he turned around to glare at us "She only wants Tanjiro but you followed, make sure you don't offend her in any way. I personally could care less to what could happened to you both, but she insisted that I bring you here."

Though that was focused towards Tanjiro you were now on alert, walking into the house with him you noted how modest the house was. It was a clean living space, though you weren't one to assume, previous experience told you that they covered themselves in filth and disgust.

The boy knocked on the door and we were invited in.

"I have returned."