Chapter 10

There it was, you remembered this place, your father was a monk until he met your mother. She had told you this story a thousand times to bore you to sleep but this time, you were already asleep. Perhaps this was just a dream. You were old now, you know that they became a merchant and moved to the Red Light district, despite the crime and infidelity that occurs. 

You weren't there as a child in this dream but you were revisiting this memory as an adult, like a spirit you stood at the corner of the room.

You were very young, you still had your father present. 

You went to touch their shoulder to see if they can see you.

You were now in the pits, you were fighting now, and a punch in your face told you that it was time to fight. 

It hurt but once you hesitate and stop, you lose.

Bobbing, weaving and punching them did nothing. Each haymaker became more wild and had more power but it was like punching a brick wall, each dodge scraped your skin and muscles. Like all fights in a dream you wouldn't be able to win, your movements sloppy, punches soft. 

"Use it." 

Maybe it was your imagination, but a voice from the dust behind you. Was it your father's? It had been a long time but you couldn't remember.

Another punch rattled your skull, and the screams of the crowd roared. Blood and bruises had covered your body.

Pain rattled within your bones each time this faceless fighter threw a punch.

His movements were smooth, powerful, and calculated.

This would be your loss

USE IT.

The crowd began to chant it now. You took a breath, somehow the air smelt fresher, the power of the sun coursing through your veins.

He approached you again, but this time everything slowed down,

Anger was boiling beneath you.

Hamon breathing, first form-

---

The blade sliced through the air, despite the situation Nezuko wouldn't be able to escape either. The speed and power of a Hashira who was as ruthless as him wouldn't forgive.

It seemed something had moved, Sanemi didn't even know that he was launched through a wall. A sudden crippling pain throughout his ribs and jaw. He must've been punched twice in such a moment.

Everyone looked at you.

They had forgotten about your presence. Perhaps it was the fact that you were in such a deep sleep before and didn't move, or maybe all the drama that had happened.

Giyuu, Shinobu and Tanjiro looked at you, something was different. You somehow seemed stronger. The cuts and injuries had somehow already healed up, faint scars had appeared to replace your grievous wounds.

Although their friend and ally the Hashiras were unsure of whether to aid or stop you. Shinazugawa was just going to disobey the Master's order. 

And so they watched.

Getting up Shinazugawa coughed up some blood, his ribs had been punctured, and breathing was hard. His jaw had been fractured, not yet completely broken.

Expecting to see Gyomei he saw you, seething he got up. He was prepared to kill you, sword in hand, even with his failing breathing. Approaching he couldn't help but feel something, his instincts.