Chapter 1

@Y/nL/N.OFFICIAL

FUCK RYLE sounds like a fucking girls name asss whole
Likes AlexL/N.OFFICIAL, Fanpage and others

Comments
@AlexL/N.OFFICIAL: LMAO SHE WORTE A WHOLE AS PARAGRAPH ON HOW MUCH SHE HATES HIM AND HATES LILLY FOR BEING DUMB!!!
^
@Y/NL/N.OFFICIAL: BC ITS TRUE SHE SO DUMB BRUH, YOU DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I THREW MY BOOK!

@ethanhawks: at least you're reading
^
@Y/NL/N.OFFICIAL: I guess man bc I don't like how it's going 🤨

Other comments

Real world

Alex POV

I laughed at Lil sister comment to me.
'Can't believe she so mad over a book' I thought to myself as I heard my name.

"Alex!!" Brady was calling me.

"Yea?" I said back "what are you laughing about I want to laugh too?" He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Just my Lil sister being dumb and werid" I said showing him the post and comment, he laughed and said "I'm going to follow your sister, she seems pretty funny" I nodded and show him the account name.

"Follow" he said putting his phone away, I also put it away as well, we're heading towards studio to film the moive The black phone.

We got there and saw the other, Ethan came up to me and laughed "Man Y/n is a werid one can't believe you two are related" he said, I laughing and nodded and got ready for set.

Y/n POV

I sat there looking at the wall angered about what Ryle did to Lily it wasn't right and she believe him like the hell.

"Y/n it's time for you to get back on set" the director said to me, I nodded and got up ready to play my role as Frankie from The craft: legacy.

Time skip
We got done with our last set of the day, we all hang out getting food celebrating that we did good and all.
"Hey Y/n, you were amazing in that last part!" One of the girls said.
"Thanks I was really excited to play that part of the moive" I said laughing, she laugh a long as well.

@Y/NL/N.OFFICIAL

How we celebrate to the end of another amazing moive 🍾🥂

Like: AlexL/N.OFFICIAL and others

Comments
@AlexL/N.OFFICIAL: Congratulations 🎊!! So proud of you Lil sis.
^
@Y/NL/N.OFFICIAL: THANKS BROO!!

@Brady_hepner: Wow, looks chill man!! Congratulations!
Y/NL/N.OFFICIAL like comment

@ethanhawks: Good work kiddo! Proud of you
^
@Y/NL/N.OFFICIAL: Thanks you Ethan!!! You're  the best!!

Other comments

Y/n smiled at the comments and couldn't wait to get back home to her wonderful people in her life, but right now she's going to have fun big fun like no tomorrow.

She and her cast members face painted and did werid tricks all night along.

Thrid POV [back home]
Alex and his cast members were at his place doing werid stuff.
"So your sister coming tomorrow?" Brady asked as he got everyone attention on Alex.
"Yea she coming back tomorrow" he said smiling, he haven't seen his Lil sis in 4 months been so long for them to be apart like that.

"You had a sister?" Mason asked kinda surprised.
Alex chuckled and nodded, only Brady and Ethan new that him and Y/n were siblings.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Madeleine said shocked.
"Yes I do?" Alex nodded. The rest of the cast was shock.
"I thought you were an only child" she said laughing to herself as the rest of them agreed.

"Whats her Instagram? I want to add her since she, your sister" Tristan said, Alex nodded and took out his phone.
"Y/NL/N.OFFICIAL" he said Madeleine look shock at Alex.
"Wait YALL two are related?!" Alex nodded confused on what she'd talking about.

"Ohh she the one who played stranger things right?" Mason said, everyone shook their heads
"No Mason, she the one who played thirteen which is a really good moive made it to top 3" Madeleine said as she was a big fan of Alex sister.
"I haven't seen thirteen" Mason said chuckling nervously.

Alex laughing and smile, "I can't believe you two are related I always thought it was just both or ya having same last name nothing more" she said smiling.

"Yea, we get that a lot, she looks more like our dad and I look more like my mom" he said.
"Ohh okay make sense" tristan said smiling.

"Okay but who is she?" Mason asked Madeleine look at him in shock.
"You for real don't know who she is?" Alex laughed as Madeleine was a fended.

"She made more then three moives with Ethan hawks and those two are really good friends, and she played some really awesome roles" Alex said smiling, he loves to bragged about his sister and he knows Y/n dose the same as well.

Mason stayed quite and took out his phone to find Alex sister, Y/n, he found her and saw how beautiful she is, her smile was a lot for him to take, he hit the following button and kept looking at her pictures.

To be continued
Lol wasn't much but if you do like it just hit vote and it will let me know to make more!! Chapters!!