Chapter 6

It was 6 am, Y/n was asleep but not for long, her brother walked into the room and shook her.

"Hey get up, we have to leave at 8:30" her brother said shaking her, Y/n open her eyes a bit.

"For what?" She said stretching a bit and rubbing her eyes.

"Last day of filming duh" he said looking for her sum clothes to wear.

"Oh right" she said getting up from the bed, Alex handed her clothes he got her.

"Get change and meet me down stairs" he said leaving her room.

She stand there for a bit getting her thoughts together, before she went to her restroom and changed, brush her teeth, did her hair and face care.

She went downstairs to see her brother making food "Why wake me up soo early" she said and sat on top of the counter.

"Because I want to go to the store and get sum snacks for you while I do my job, and so we can enjoy a full meal" he said handing her a plate of eggs, bacon, sausage, and with a pancake..

"Thanks" she said jumping of the counter, and walking over to eat with her brother at the table.

"You know, if you ever come out gay I support you man" Y/n said looking at her brother with a small smile.

"Fuck you" he said, she laughed and got done with her food, she went to go put on her shose and get her headphones, book, and sweater ready to make sure, she wouldn't get bored.

"Ready?" She said, Alex shook his head as he put his last shoes on and grabbing his wallet and keys.

"Now I am" he said pushing her a bit and open the door to leave.

They both got in the car, heading out towards Alex job.

"Will stop at, Walmart really quick since we have 3 hours left before I have to get there" Alex said looking at the road.

"Okay, can I play music?" Y/n asked her brother, he nodded and turn off his Bluetooth so she can get herself connected.

Y/n went on any music app and played rocket skates by deftone.

"You and your music" her brother said laughing a bit as they both jam out to it.

"Ice cream?" She said, her brother nodded.

"Braums? Or somewhere else?" Her brother asked her.

"It doesn't matter really" she said smiling at him, he nodded and head it to Braum's.

"What do you want?" He asked Y/n

"I want a (flavor) ice cream please" she said, her brother repeated what she wanted to the person and oder what he wanted as well.

They both got their ice cream heading there way to Alex work area he had to be at around 9am and it was a short drive probably 45 min away.

Once they got to Walmart at 7 sum, they were done with their ice-cream "ready to get snacks ans crap" her brother said, Y/n chuckled a bit and nodded getting of the car.

They both walk into the store, burley any people, it was still early in the morning so they understood that, Y/n immediately walk over to the candy area getting her favorite candy, she also got her a drink and water.

"Woah there calm down" her brother said, she laughed a bit and rubbing her eyes still a bit tired.

"Come one let's take a picture" she said, Alex nodded.

They held random objects to their ear, pretending like there taking a call or something.

"No you are doing it wrong" Y/n said helping her brother get into pose and set her camera ready to take a picture.