Chapter 10

It's been two weeks since the sleep over  Y/n and Mason got closer in time.

Right now Y/n is going to audition  for a new role which she was very excited for, she was going for the role Ellie from "You" a very much side role but she wanted to play a side role in awhile.

"Okay you sure you wannna play a side role?" Alex asked his little sister.
Y/n laughed and nodded "I just wanna have fun not work my ass off too much, plus Leigh asked me to play for a role Max in a horror film" Y/n said smiling.

"okay if you say so, what the movie name?" He asked, "I think it's called fear street there three parts to it and there all getting publish the same year" she said pretty inpreess with the publish time.

"oh that's intresting, well we're here break a leg Y/n" Alex said stoping the car in the front gate.

"Okay just make sure to bail me out once i do" She said laughing "I was just playing around not literally" He said, she got off the car and said "okay no breaking legs got it, but i'm going to kick your ass in Mortal Kombat, once i get back" she shut the door and flip him off and ran inside the gate.

Alex shook his head and left the area "wish you the most luck sis" Alex mummble, his phone vibtrated, it's a call. He got the phone and pick it up putting it one speaker.

"hello?" He said, on the other line you can hear talking to other people "Oh man hey" it was mason.

"oh hey whats up?" Alex said stopping the car from a red light.

"Oh, nothing much just got a break from acting a bit" Mason said chuckling.

"Yea, can be tiring as hell" he said getting a notification from his sister.

"So how's everything?" Mason asked, Alex new something was up but went along with it.

"Everthing fine, Y/n just got drop off, she wants to play this new side role" Alex said chuckling a bit.

"Im glad, she is" he pause for awhile "um she havent answered me in two day's" he said sounding a bit worried he might did something wrong.

"really? she usually dose things like that with new people she mets, trust me Tristan keeps asking me if she got a new phone or anything, but it's normal she'll text you soon just be patient" Alex said, it was normal something like that happened, she usually dose that a lot even to her own family.

"Alright then, I was just worried I might did something wrong" He chuckled, the dorictor on the other line yelled.

"It's my time too shine again, I'll text you once I'm out" Mason said "Alright then have fun" Alex said they both said there goodbyes and hang up.

Y/n

She sat down waiting for her name to be called,  she read her part over and over.

"Hey, I couldn't help but notice you" she look up to a young man about her age maybe.

"Um hey" she said, he sat down next to her.

"What role are you trying to get?" The boy asked her.

"I'm just trying out the role Ellie" she said looking at the paper, "What are you here for?" Y/n asked him.

"Oh their wanting a boy who siblings with Ellie and Delilah, so if you make it we'll be working together" he said sticking his hand out.

"Well it would be wonderful working with you um name?" She said chuckling nervously.

"Oh it's Noah Jupe" she shook his hand "Y/n L/n so lovly to meet someone new once in awhile" She said as the people from the other room called her name.