Chapter 7

It was getting late and everyone was done filming, the moive "whoop whoop!! We're done yea, we're done" Alex said doing his little happy dance.

Y/n laughed and nodded "um hey I don't think we meet?"  Y/n heard a female voice, she turned and saw a girl with dark brown girl, beautiful smiled.

"No we haven't, it's so lovely to meet you" she said sticking out her hand.

"Names Rebecca and yours" she said shaking Y/n hand.

"Y/n" she said smiling at Rebecca.

"Hey beautiful" Y/n heard Tristan call her from behind.

"Oh hey" she said turning to him with a smile.

"Oh never new you guys were dating" Rebecca said smiling at both if them.

"Oh we're not, he just calls me these things out of nowhere" Y/n said shaking her head.

"Well not yet" Tristan said, causing y/n to chuckled a bit.

"I have to go check on my brother now" she said walking backwards and turning to find her brother.

'That's awkward enough for me' She thought to herself and bump into something or someone.

"Sorry" she said quickly and backing away.

Mason laughed "its fine, are you okay? You seem bothered" he said.

"Yea I'm fine, just trying to get away from the whole not yet to be a girlfriend" she said chuckling a bit.

"Ohh Tristan bothering you with that?" Mason asked.

"No it just brother me, being someone girlfriend, he's sweet and all it just brother me a bit" she said sitting down on the ground.

Mason sat on the ground with her "so you feel pressured on being someone girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes" she said looking at him.

"Well if I was you, I would talk to him and tell him about it, he would understand if you really likes you" Mason said, he didn't want to use the word love it would hurt him, and he didn't want that.

"Yea I will" She said quitely, laying her head on his shoulder.

He enjoyed, her company so much.

"Do you know your brother is having a sleepover with the cast and all last minute?" He asked.

"No I didn't" she said confused.

"Well I'm coming with yall since I live closer and I could just walk over there to get them" he said

"What about the others?" She asked him.

"I have no idea" he said, she laugh quietly, he did as well.

Time skip

Y/n was in the living room, trying to find something to watch.

"Hey Y/n I'm going to go pick up the others, Mason will be here soon though" Alex said

"Oh okay then" she said waving at her brother goodbye and he wave back as well.

'I should probably play Detroit becomes human again? Probably would get a different ending' She thought to herself getting up and turning on her ps4 and got her CD to put the game in the ps.

"Okay, let's see your handsome ass Connor" Y/n said to herself getting ready to play.

"Okay new games and boom" she said as she started to play.

Time skip
Y/n been stuck on this game for and hour now,
She was playing Kara now.

"Ohh I love you Kara" Y/n said as she was walking around the abandoned amusement park.