chapter 13

Mason pov

I couldn't stop thinking about her, I place my hands on my face as I woke up for the morning for a morning shot.

I sigh as I got up and went to the restroom to brush my teeth and wash up my face. Look at myself in the mirror "you look pathetic man, over a girl?" I mumble to myself as I pick up my phone seeing if she texted me but not one.

I knew she wasn't the type to text first but it was rare when she texted first.

I get change and went downstairs for a quick snack before my mom takes me to where I need to record.

I yawn open a cabinet grabing a rice crispy and a juice box ready to go.

"Mom are you ready?" I called out, it was quiet a bit until she responded back "yes just let me put on my shose and we're out the house" I nodded waiting for her to get down downstairs.

I put my headphones on and went to Spotify and click the Playlist that me and Y/n made together with our favorite songs in it.

I listen to the song and one of her songs pop up I close my eyes thinking about her and our moments together.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I open my eyes seeing mom as she signal to go. I nodded and got up leaving the house as we both got in the car.

I take my earphone off to see if she says anything to me.

It's was silent for a couple of minutes as the songs through the Playlist continue to play.
"So that's going through your mind?" My mind broke the silents, I turn to her and shook my head "nothing just still tired" I said looking at the cars passing by.

"You been off these couple of weeks? What's wrong sweetheart?" She asked me worried of course who wouldn't worry of their kid.

I sigh closing my eyes a bit and open them "just this girl" I mumble she glance at me "is it the girl who always came over?" She asked me, I nod to her question.

"Well she doesn't deserve you, if she doing wrong to make you this way" mom said, I nodded putting my earphone back on.

I mean it wasn't her fault why I stop talking to her, literally got threats from someone to stop talking to her or they'll dox me and my family which I couldn't risk.

We got there and I gave my mom a hug goodbye before I got out the car "have a good day, your dad should pick you up right after" she said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay be safe mom" I said closing the door and going inside the building to start recording the new movie.

Time skip

After filming, I went home still checking if  Y/n texted me but no sign of a text from her but her brother and close friends.

I get a phone call. I see who it is and it was Miguel so he answered.

"Hey dude" Miguel said with a small laugh at end.

"Hey what's up?" I asked a bit confused on why he called.

"Mason, my man do you wanna come to a little hang out?" Miguel ask, I  thought about it for a bit then respond to his question "uh sure I'm done send the location" I said knowing this might help me forget about Y/n for a bit.

"Nahh im picking you up" he pause "be ready soon I'm almost there" he chuckled at the end and hang up.

I sigh and shook my head and change my shirt and change my sweat pants into jeans.
Once I was done I heard a honk and left a note for my parents and left the house into Miguel car.