Chapter 8

Y/n and Mason were done cutting up the fruit they got, Mason grabbed a cut up dragon fruit and ate it.

"Mm this is actually pretty good" he said trying to grab another but Y/n smack his hand "ow" he rub his hand a but.

"Wait, I need to cut up a bit more since it looks small for the both of us" she said, he agreed and let her cut up a bit more.

"Want to go outside and eat them?" Mason asked grabbing the bowl.

"Sure that will be nice" she said walking to the back door with Mason.

They both got in the trampoline, and sat down.

"Wish we could see the stars" y/n said looking up.

"Yea that would be beautiful" Mason said grabbing sum fruit and eating it.

They both lay down, eating fruit and talking a about themselves.

"So your telling me you like hot chettos?" Y/n said smiling looking at him.

"Yup, they are the best" he said looking back at her, she laughed a bit.

"Whats your favorite chip?" Mason asked her.

"It's (chip name)" she said grabbing a bit more fruit and eating it.

"Ohh okay good choice" he said chuckling a bit.

"Most embarrassing moments in life?" She asked Mason while siting up looking at him

"Ohhh, okay it has to be when I barked" Mason said looking the other way.

"What? How is thst embarrassing?" She said laughing a bit.

"It was posted on tiktok and all" he said, Y/n laughed her ass off.

"Omg, you must have been made fun of" she said continued to keep laughing.

"I was and its not funny" he said siting up and pushing her a bit.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry" she said

"What about yours?" Mason said looking at her

"Oh, I think it was the day when I fell of the stairs without getting hurt one bit and trying to make it look cool" she said laughing a bit looking the other way embarrassed.

"WHAT?! how? I'm speechless" msaon said laughing along with her.

"It was so embarrassing and it was on set too" she said laughing a bit feeling her face heat up.

"I bet it was embarrassing" he said.

They both calm down and finish the bowl of fruit before going inside.

"Want to watch a moives, I was meaning to watch?" She asked getting the box of popcorn out.

"Sure" he said cleaning the bowl and drying it up to reuse it.

Alex

Alex was done picking up everyone, the last person who was pick up was Rebecca.

"Hey guys" she said getting in the and looking around "where's Mason?" She asked looking a bit disappointed.

"Oh he's over there at my place with my little sister" Alex said getting ready to head back.

Rebecca felt a bit jealous of Y/n for hanging out with him, she had a crush on Mason since the beginning of set.

Back with y/n

The popcorn got done and they both went upstairs to her room to watch the moive.

"Sit your ugly ass down" she said going to open a cabinet to get a projector out.

"Wow that's rude" he said chuckling a bit and sitting down on the bed with the popcorn.

She got her computer out and connected it with the projector and putting it somewhere so they can watch it.

"Have you ever heard of the moive called the basketball diaries?" She said looking for the moive.

"No I haven't what Is it about?" He asked looking at the wall where it showed on what she was doing.

"It's about thus dude wanting to become a writer and all, but everything went down he'll for him until sum happens"she said putting on the moive and sitting next to Mason to watch it.

"Let's see if you have wonderful taste in moives" he said, y/n giggle and gave him a small playfull push.

They were mid way into the moive, they where both laying down shearing a cover, they were both into the moive.

"What the hell, he was doing soo good why did he mess up?" Mason said disappointed.

"Bro, he was doing well, bro shouldn't have left him alone" she said back, Mason agreed with her.

They were close together, hands almost touching, Mason move his hand a bit and touch her, she didn't react, but inside she was flipped, she wanted to grab his hand and hold it, but she stay still as both finger tips touch.

She smiled a bit so did he, Mason went in and grab her hand holding it "you don't mind?" He asked her looking at her.

"No I don't" she said smiling a bit and going back to the movie and holding his hand back.

They both felt butterflies and enjoyed their company together.

Alex
"Were almost here ten more minutes" Tristan said informing everyone.

They nodded and went back to talking.

"Hey Madeleine" Rebecca said looking at her, Madeleine look up from her phone to Rebecca.

"Yea what's up?" She said

"Whats the relationship with Y/n and Mason?" She asked a bit worried Mason might like her.

Madeleine laughed a bit "I guess uhh close friends, or awkward, when they first saw each other they didn't talk to one and the other" she said hoping that could give Rebecca a answer.

'I'm over thinking' Rebecca said smiling and noddeding to Madeleine response.

Ten minutes had passed and they arrived to Alex place.

"Where's is ya parents?" Brady asked

"Mm?, oh they went out of town without telling us, until they left me a message" Alex said

Alex opened the door, getting inside, it was dark and quiet, he got a bit worried and went upstairs to see if Y/n was okay.

He got to her room and went inside seeing both Y/n and Mason sleeping 'aww so cute' he thought taking a picture and walk over getting the bowl from them and leaving the room.

"Where are Y/n and Mason?" Miguel asked.

"They fell asleep" he said throwing away the rest of the popcorn that was left and putting the bowl into the sink.

"Oh" Tristan said a bit jealous of Mason.

"We should sleep" Brady said everyone agreed and went to sleep in the living room while Alex slept in his own room.

"I hope they didn't make out" Tristan whisper to the group.

Miguel laughed quietly, and Brady chuckled a bit.

"They won't, Mason isn't thst type of person to do that to someone he burley met" Madeleine said making both Rebecca and Tristan relief.

To be continued

Lol sorry for the late, late update, I got hold up from school and try outs for volleyball.
Thank you soo much for the support and waiting nicely for this update.
I love you be safe, drink enough and eat enough ❤️