Chapter 4

Next morning Y/n woke up in her room, she stretched her body a bit in bed before leaving.
She grab sum clothes and went to take a shower in her restroom to shower, once she was done, she left her room to the kitchen to meet her brother and Mason.

"Good morning sleepy head" Alex said making Mason turn to look at her.

Mason smiled at her a wave, she gave him a small smile and went to go get a fruit.

"Morning, im going to go hand out with Yams today, she's coming over in a bit" she said cutting up the mango she got out.

"Ohh ok" Alex said, he always had a crush on Yamma since little kids.

"Yea going to pull the moves on her" y/n said winking at her brother and doing a werid dance.

"Just stop you werido" her brother said laughing a bit and cheeks pink.

"You like her friend?" Mason asked, Alex nodded slowly and got up to put his bowl on the sink.

"Best friend, want one?" She said showing in the bowl of cut up mango.

"Sure" Mason said grabbing one and eating it.

"What are ya even going to do?" Her brother asked siting on the couch.

"I don't know shopping or sum" she said taking another bite

"What are ya going to do?" She asked them.

"Uh I don't know, probably nothing" Mason said and Alex nodded agreeing with him.

"You guys can hang out with us" Y/n said as Mason grab another mango.

"Sure why not" Alex said putting on Bojack horseman.

"So how have you been?" Mason asked Y/n

"I'm good, just eh, my arm still hurts soo yea" she said chuckling a bit before taking another bite of mango.

"Can I see?" Mason asked her, she looked at him for a bit before nodding, she pulled up her sleeve and showed him "it looks bad" he said grabbing her hand softly before looking at it more closely.

"Ow" She said, he let go qick and looked at her concern.

"Sorry i-" he got cut off by Y/n

"No it's fine it just hurts" she said putting a smile and grabbing his hand, he blush a bit before the door knocked.

"I'll get it" Alex said, Y/n let go of his hand and pull her sleeve down and walking to the living to meet Yama.

"Hey bitch!" Yams said hugging Y/n.

"Ow, ow ow!" Y/n said trying not to get her hand hurt.

"Shit sorry forgot about that" yam said laughing a bit nervously.

"It's fine" Y/n said

"Hey Yama" Alex said getting her attention.

She blush a bit and wave at him "Hey" she said sweetly to him.

Y/n laugh a bit and sat down next to Mason on the couch.

"New boyfriend?" Yama paused a bit "and you didn't think about telling me?!" She said freaking out about, on how she might be replaced.

Mason blush a bit and heard Y/n laughed awkwardly before moving away from him, he felt hurt a bit but she was probably embarrassed of her best friend? Mason asked himself a lot of questions why she move away from him, he just sigh and let it go.

'You just met her Mason calm down' he thought to himself.

"No, he's not just a new friend of mines" Y/n said rolling her eyes.