Chapter 11

@noahjupe

Met a wonderful person today :)Likes finnwolfhardofficial, Noahjupefp and others

Likes finnwolfhardofficial, Noahjupefp and others

Comments
@finnwolfhardofficial: who the person?
^
@noahjupe: it's a secret 🤫

@noahshnapp: new girlfriend 🤔
^
@noahjupe: twin, I wish but she too beautiful for me

Other comments

Y/n

It was 6pm Mason haven't came yet, she was worried he back out, left her or got too busy.
She heard a knock got up and opened the door, hoping it was Mason.

It was the pizza guy.

"Order for Rea?" The dude said, Y/n smiled and nodded "yup thats me" she said taking the pizza.

She use fake names for fun ever since she was 11 she been doing that.

she shut the door and saw Alex standing in the dinning room.

"what?" Y/n said looking at Alex like he wants something.

"So a little bird told me, two or three guys like you" Alex said leaning against the table.

"Oh really?" she said not really surpiese about it "what else did the bird say?" Y/n asked him.

"Well the bird say's to be careful about who, you choose" He said looking at her seriously.

"Well who ever i fall for, i know it i wont make the same mistake again" She said grabing a slice of pizza and eating it.

"I know but still, im worried for you, i dont want no one to ruin your vibe and happieness" he said grabing a slice as well.

"anyways, that Rebbcca girl, dose she have a problem with me?" Y/n asked her brother.

"She likes Mason, but Mason already told her, she too young for him, he didnt like her, and he see her as a little sister like maddie" Alex said he roll his eyes.

"Oh how is she?" Y/n asked " Thirteen years old" Y/n had her mouth hung open.

'i thought she was 15 at most' she thought looking in shock.

"Yea i know" her brother said with a small laugh.

"Well gives me more of a reaons not to swing at a lil girl" She said giggling.

"That wouln't look pretty on you for sure" he said smiling.

Alex went back to his room after two slices of pizza.
Y/n went on her phone texting the group chat.

The shrek number one fan club

your mom
OMGGG GUYYYYS

Yams🥂
GIRL WHARTTTTT?!!

Bri🧁
ohhh new dramma🤭