Chapter 7

"I'm not someone's child, I'm Lin Jiayao's uncle!"

Shen Lang's words shocked the head teacher and all the parents present.

Lin Jiayao actually found a cute baby to hold a parent-teacher meeting?

The head teacher blinked and asked in disbelief:

"Are you really Uncle Lin Jiayao? How old are you?"

"I'm eight years old this year, teacher, I'm a senior in the family. Mommy is my sister. Is there any problem?"

"........."

Seeing Shen Lang's innocent eyes, the head teacher's heart collapsed.

8 year-old!

This kid is only 8 years old!

Lin Jiayao, how monstrous are you to have your 8-year-old uncle come to hold a parent-teacher meeting?

Lin Jiayao, wait, I'm going to kill you! !

Seeing that the head teacher didn't speak, Shen Lang looked at her:

"Teacher, didn't you call me just now? What's the matter, you said the same to me!"

"Don't look at my young age, but Jiayao listens to me very much. If she gets into trouble or something, I will beat her up if I should, and I won't be soft-hearted."

"..."

The head teacher now has a feeling of MMP in her heart. She really wants to find Lin Jiayao now, and then clean up.

But... this is at the parent meeting, I tm still bear with it!

Lin Jiayao, we will settle accounts after the fall!

The head teacher didn't think Shen Lang's words could be trusted. An 8-year-old child would beat up Lin Jiayao?

No way, she couldn't drive Shen Lang out, so she could only embarrassedly said:

"No...nothing, Uncle Jiayao, sit down first."

"Why don't you call me? Teacher, I said it just now. Don't look at my young age. Tell me anything, it's really the same! I can really take care of Jiayao, I'm her uncle!"

The head teacher was very helpless, but she wanted to laugh a little when she saw Shen Lang's serious appearance. She looked at Shen Lang and couldn't help joking:

"Jiayao's exam, the matter of handing in blank papers, do you know about Jiayao's uncle?"

"I know, because of this matter, I have already cleaned her up at home once. Next time I hand in a blank paper, I will continue to clean up her, teacher, besides this, is there anything else?"

The head teacher looked at Shen Lang, she blinked:

"Lin Jiayao's academic performance is very poor. Even if he doesn't hand in a blank, he probably will fail the exam. Now this is high school. What are you parents going to do?"

Regarding this issue, Shen Lang felt that he should think about it carefully.

However, at this moment, the system appeared.

[Ding....Congratulations to the host for triggering the god-level selection]

[Option 1: Promise in front of the teacher that when she goes back, she will educate her scumbag niece well, so that she can get at least 90 points in the next exam: Reward: God-level teaching ability. 】

[Option 2: Promise in front of the teacher that I will educate the scumbag niece: I will let my niece fend for itself when I go back. Reward: God-level memory. 】

[Option 3: Tell the teacher that our family is rich, and it doesn't matter how good your academic performance is. You can ignore my niece in the future. Reward: a sports car Pagani Zonda. 】

Seeing the three options that popped up suddenly, Shen Lang fell into contemplation.

Sports car, that is the dream of diaosi. In his previous life, Shen Lang also imagined that he could drive a sports car and wantonly flirt with girls. But now, his family is very rich, and he bought sports cars like Pagani. , But, I'm only 8 years old, what can I do? Do you put ashes at home?

What's more, if he dared to tell the teacher what the third option gave, Shen Lang's sister, that is, Lin Jiayao's mother, would probably beat herself up when she found out.

So the third option gives me the go!

As for the second option, letting the niece fend for itself is not enough. After all, Lin Jiayao is her own little niece, and she can be regarded as a kind of intimate little padded jacket. It can make her become excellent, which is a good thing no matter what.

So, I choose one system!

Shen Lang raised his head and looked at the teacher:

"Teacher, I understand what you mean."

"Please rest assured, I will definitely educate Jiayao when I go home. I promise you that in the next exam, Jiayao will get at least an average score of 90 points or more."

[Ding....Congratulations to the host for obtaining god-level education ability]

[Ding....Because the host has obtained God-level education ability, the system will give you the full solution of high-level and high-level knowledge for free. 】

The moment the system sound fell, a huge amount of data poured into Shen Lang's mind.

Chinese, Mathematics, English, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Biology...

In the blink of an eye, we became a scholar? ?

Shen Lang was pleasantly surprised.

............

Hearing Shen Lang's words, the head teacher was stunned.

"Uncle Jiayao, what are you saying is true?"

"Really, teacher, don't think I'm young, but my grades are very good. If you don't believe me, you can test me... My level, teaching Jiayao is enough!"

The head teacher felt that Lin Jiayao's uncle was very interesting. Although he was small, he spoke quite maturely.

So, the head teacher also had some thoughts to tease Shen Lang,

"Uncle Jiayao, Lin Jiayao, she has the worst grades in math. She has almost never scored more than 10 points in the exam. Can you guide her in math?"

"Can!"

"Then let me test you... There are 20 stairs in total. You can go up to 1 or 2 each time. How many ways are there to climb to the 20th level?"

The head teacher blinked, she really wanted to see how this little cute baby continued to pretend to be an adult after she had a problem.