Chapter 10

on the way home.

"Uncle, what kind of jackpot did I win? Can you reveal it first?"

Lin Jiayao's mind is now full of what kind of prize she has won.

Shen Lang glanced at the silly niece.

"Silly boy, if I tell you, it's not a surprise. You need to discover the surprise yourself."

"Then uncle, are you sure it's a surprise?"

"Okay, it's not a surprise, I'll wash your clothes for a year."

After Lin Jiayao heard what her uncle said, she was even more looking forward to it.

Lin Jiayao hurried home.

On the way, I happened to pass a shopping mall, and Shen Lang stopped.

"Niece, wait for me here, I'll go in and buy something."

"Uncle, let me go with you."

"No, just wait here. Don't follow me. I'll be over in a minute."

There were not many people in the mall, so Shen Lang found a bookstore and walked in directly.

As soon as Shen Lang entered, his cute appearance attracted the attention of the female clerk.

"Where is this little cute baby, so cute."

Shen Lang came to the counter and looked at the shopping guide.

"Miss, do you have the test paper for the second year of high school?"

"The test paper for the second year of high school? Yes. Little brother, which subject do you want?"

"Any subject is required, you show me first."

The shopping guide took Shen Lang to the place where the test papers were sold.

"Little brother, are you here to buy test papers for your brother and sister? Did they tell you what type of test paper to buy, whether it's a practice type or a sprint type? The test paper issued by the education department or the test paper issued by the local school We are here, Huanggang's test papers are very good, and this high school student must have a sprint, which is also quite good."

Shen Lang glanced at the dazzling shelves of test papers:

"Pack all the test papers here for me."

"As long as you don't repeat the sample, you can collect a thousand sets. If you don't have it, you can collect it from the first year of high school. If it doesn't work, you can also collect the test papers from junior high school and elementary school for me."

Hearing Shen Lang's words, the clerk's sister was stunned.

"Little brother, what did you just say? How many sets of test papers do you want?"

Shen Lang glanced at her:

"I'll repeat one more side, 1,000 sets of test papers, as long as they don't repeat them, how many can you get in your store?"

"There are 1,000 sets of test papers, but why do you buy so many papers?"

Shen Lang was too lazy to explain so much to her, so he took out his phone and said:

"You can deliver 1,000 sets of test papers to your door, right? I'll pay now, and leave the address to you. I only have one request. In the shortest possible time, I will send the thousand sets of test papers that are not identical. my home."

............

Shen Lang walked to the service desk and paid the order without hesitation.

After that, he left the bookstore,

Originally, he wanted to go directly to the silly niece, but Shen Lang saw a milk tea seller on the side of the road, so he ran over and bought two more cups of milk tea.

A few minutes later, Shen Lang found the silly niece who was standing by the road waiting for him.

"Lin Jiayao, please drink milk tea!"

Seeing the milk tea in Shen Lang's hands, Lin Jiayao's eyes lit up,

"Thank you, uncle! This is my favorite flavor. How did my uncle know that I like it."

Shen Lang rolled her eyes at her:

"You buy this milk tea every day to go home, as long as you are not blind, can you see it? Well, stop talking nonsense, let's go home quickly, there are surprises waiting for you!"

"Mmmmm! Thank you uncle, Jiayao likes uncle the most."

Lin Jiayao is very happy and happy, her uncle is cute and painful,

very nice!

Back home, Lin Jiayao couldn't wait to kick off the little white shoes on her feet.

She didn't even wear slippers, and kept looking around at home:

"Uncle, where's the surprise you prepared for me?"

"Where did you hide it?"

"The courier may not arrive yet. You have to wait a while. Jiayao, you should watch TV first. When the things arrive, I will tell you."

"Oh!"

The bookstore may have never seen such a big customer as Shen Lang. This is a thousand sets of test papers. How dare you slack off?

After a while, they sorted out the thousand sets of test papers and sent them to Shen Lang's doorstep.

Lin Jiayao was so excited when she heard someone ring the doorbell.

"Is it my gift?"

The little girl happily ran and opened the door,

Result, next second:

"Hello, is this Mr. Shen Lang's home? We sent him a thousand sets of test papers he ordered in our bookstore."

Lin Jiayao: "???"

"One thousand sets of test papers? What thousand sets of test papers, didn't you come here to give gifts?"

"Gift?"

The delivery person looked at his feet, the thick stack of dozens of test papers,

Is this still a gift?

"If the gift you mentioned, miss, is this thousand sets of test papers, then you are right. I have already brought you the gift."

"........"

Lin Jiayao was stunned.

She stared blankly at the dozen or so thick stacks of test papers behind the delivery man.

At this moment, she suddenly had a bad feeling.