Chapter 9

Seeing Shen Lang patted his little chest and said that he would train Lin Jiayao to become a scholar,

Little stars twinkled in the teacher's eyes. She was not excited about whether Lin Jiayao would become a scholar, but... Shen Lang is really cute!

Can your future child be so cute? ?

Parents meeting or something is not that important anymore. The teacher suddenly felt that she wanted to continue teasing Shen Lang.

"Little brother, can you really teach Lin Jiayao well before the final exam this semester?"

"I'm not a little brother, I'm Lin Jiayao's uncle, don't make a mistake, teacher!"

Shen Lang bit hard on the word uncle again.

"Teacher, didn't I say it just now, don't worry about my work, you can wait for the acceptance of my results, teacher, and I promise to return you as a powerful scholar."

Shen Lang's self-confidence and cute look almost made the teacher's heart bud.

The other parents were even more amused by him, and couldn't help but laugh.

"Little cute baby is very confident."

"I really wish I had such a cute baby at home."

"Wife, promise me another one."

"tonight."

............

Shen Lang felt that it was really tiring to hold a parent-teacher meeting, and he had to come up and answer questions to prove himself,

Asking Lin Jiayao to wash her clothes for a year was a bit of a loss. She had to tell her when she came back, and she had to rub her back for another month.

After Shen Lang made up his mind, he said to the head teacher:

"Teacher, is there anything else?"

"No, no, uncle Jiayao, go back."

Shen Lang then got off the podium and returned to the back seat,

The parent-teacher meeting is still going on, but teacher, you have a good meeting, always watching what I do?

After an hour, the parent meeting is over,

Shen Lang sat on the seat, waiting for Lin Jiayao to come back home with him.

Other parents were amazed when they saw Shen Lang sitting obediently in the seat.

This little guy is really cute,

They are also looking forward to whether Xiaomengwa can teach her scumbag niece to be a scholar before the final exam.

Shen Lang sat in his chair, thinking about his plans to educate his niece.

The niece is about to go to the second grade, so she won't raise her grades again.

I'm afraid I can't even get into a good university.

It will be obsolete by then.

Shen Lang secretly decided.

In the future, in the spare time of playing games, Lin Jiayao must be strictly disciplined.

I'll buy her a thousand sets of mock exam papers on the way back.

...

Lin Jiayao and her female roommate were trembling when they came back.

"Jia Yao, do you think the head teacher will beat you up when he knows about this? I think you should find a place to hide first."