Chapter 11

Lin Jiayao stood there and frowned.

For some reason, looking at the delivery man in front of her, the unpleasant feeling in her mind became stronger and stronger.

I saw Lin Jiayao walking to the deliveryman.

With a serious face, he said, "I think you must have sent it to the wrong place. I don't have one called Shen Lang here. You can take it back. I don't need these things here."

After the deliveryman heard Lin Jiayao's words, he was stunned subconsciously, he picked up the delivery note in his hand and looked at it.

"No, miss, the delivery address is clearly written here."

"Isn't this 101, Building 1, Xin'an Garden?"

Lin Jiayao shook her head firmly.

"No, no, you are mistaken, this is not Xin'an Garden, nor is it a 101 building, I don't have Shen Lang here, you must have sent it wrong, take it back to me now, I don't need these things, Immediately now."

The delivery man looked at the number plate beside the gate, which clearly marked 101, Building 1, Xin'an Garden!

But why didn't the girl in front of her refuse to admit it?

The deliveryman looked at Lin Jiayao with an embarrassed expression: "Otherwise, please ask Mr. Shen Lang to come out and have a look. We only deliver... If the goods cannot be delivered to the buyer, we will be charged."

Lin Jiayao still shook his head firmly: "There is no such person! Really not! We don't want this test paper."

Just when the scene was stalemate,

Shen Lang's voice came from inside the house.

Did I send the thousand sets of test papers I asked for?

Shen Lang walked out of the door and looked at the dozen or so stacks of test papers on the deliveryman.

"I'm Shen Lang, these are the things I want, thank you for sending them here."

The delivery man was very happy, and the matter is finally resolved. Although he is a cute baby, it is good to have someone sign for it.

"Mr. Shen Lang, please sign here."

The deliveryman handed the receipt and a pen to Shen Lang.

Shen Lang took the signature pen and wrote his name on the signature column.

"All right."

"Mr. Shen Lang, thank you very much for taking care of the business of our bookstore. Since you ordered a thousand sets of test papers at once, our boss upgraded you to a VIP customer in VIP. Our boss said that in addition to the 1,000 sets of test papers you asked for In addition, our boss also specially sent you 100 copybooks for practicing calligraphy, regular script, Song script and so on."

Shen Lang glanced at the delivery man: "Thank you boss for me."

"Can you help me move these things into the house?"

"Of course, that's our duty!"

Several deliverymen worked together and quickly helped Shen Lang move all the test questions into the study.

After they left, Shen Lang stopped Lin Jiayao.

"Jia Yao, do you like this gift?"

"Gift? What gift?"

Lin Jiayao's bad premonition became stronger.

And Shen Lang, pointing to the test paper on the ground, said:

"That's all! A thousand sets of test papers!"

"This is my special gift for you."

"A thousand sets of test papers are a gift for me? Why! I don't want them! I don't want all of them. You ask someone to return them."

Lin Jiayao's face darkened.

It's a pity Shen Lang, I don't plan to take pity on Xiangxiyu at all, Lin Jiayao, you've already taken the duck egg in your TM exam, and you still don't want to study hard?

Shen Lang raised his head and looked at Lin Jiayao:

"Aren't you curious, what did I say to your head teacher during the parent-teacher meeting?"

"I told your head teacher that in the final exam, you must score more than 90 points in every course, so that you can change from a scumbag to a student master."

"Man, what you say is a promise. Since I made a promise to your teacher, I will try my best to fulfill it."

"Starting today, I want to urge you to study hard! You have to be prepared,"

"You can protest, but your protest is invalid to me!"

Lin Jiayao stared blankly at Shen Lang, and it took more than a minute before she recovered.

Looking at the test papers all over the floor, she said directly to Shen Lang:

"I don't want it, I definitely won't do these exam papers!"

"Uncle, don't waste your money, return these things!"

"Good, will you be obedient? I'll buy candy for you, uncle."

Shen Lang glanced at Lin Jiayao:

"Actually, I guessed it long ago. You won't be honest and obedient, but it doesn't matter. Trust me, you will give in."

"yield?"

Lin Jiayao smiled happily:

"Uncle, why did you make me submit? Could it be that you can beat me up?"

"you are right!"

Shen Lang took out a rope out of nowhere, and he walked towards Lin Jiayao step by step.

Lin Jiayao was surprised, although you are my uncle in terms of seniority, but you are not my opponent at all, okay?

Lin Jiayao was very happy. When she saw her uncle coming over, she was going to pick him up and spank his butt, so that he could let him know that sometimes seniority is not as good as age.

However, Lin Jiayao soon discovered that he was wrong,

She...she actually can't beat uncle!